• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How to save new.onaforums.net: Ban anyone who posts twitter screenshots

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
stock-photo-light-laptop-mice-indian-boy-intelligent-boy-indian-boy-with-laptop-2b4f7939-d833-4eac-9055-8fe732ebfbaf.jpg

G

Also remove ignore function for the 118ers
Seriously, I've been away a few days and come back to your posts. Why do you care so much about a fat, bloated, mid-western, layabout that you try so hard to stop us from mining his replies? Why would we ever stop Pat-posting given that he replies with such cream laden milk? He's a walking reality show of what is wrong with slothful losers and you anger post that we post about him, why? Does Niki let you curry fart in her brine hole? Why would a smelly, terrier-turd looking cock possessor like you care? I mean put your energy into getting that dried dog turd cock clipped and then maybe looked at by some arranged bride your family buys for you with a few bags of rice and goat or two rather than waste your smelly breath on us.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Seriously, I've been away a few days and come back to your posts. Why do you care so much about a fat, bloated, mid-western, layabout that you try so hard to stop us from mining his replies? Why would we ever stop Pat-posting given that he replies with such cream laden milk? He's a walking reality show of what is wrong with slothful losers and you anger post that we post about him, why? Does Niki let you curry fart in her brine hole? Why would a smelly, terrier-turd looking cock possessor like you care? I mean put your energy into getting that dried dog turd cock clipped and then maybe looked at by some arranged bride your family buys for you with a few bags of rice and goat or two rather than waste your smelly breath on us.
Don't thank the Indian child, Covid.

G

read that in your voice :sneaky:

any chance you can do an audiobook of IN THE BLACK? (pitched as the hunt for red october in space).

please do have fun.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I feel there’s going to be a battle between Cuntfucker and Wyzz soon. It might be the inevitable war that tears the brothermen apart.