• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How to potentially get 341K new eyes on Patrick this weekend

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Rekieta Law is a youtube channel run by a lawyer that focuses on legal issues. He's got 341K subscribers, and regularly has 10,000 live viewers.
You might have seen him - he blew up covering Rittenhouse.

He regularly covers Kiwifarm internet drama, and now that Null has featured the Patrick case this would be right up his alley. He goes over the legal findings in details especially when they lose.

He normally does a daytime stream covering a court case, then a midnight stream (ET) covering internet drama. He's a lawyer so he won't roll over to DMCAs either

Spam his superchats (and see if we can get his attention).

Last edited:

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Dude Nick gets like $100, $200, $400 superchats regularly. It’s impossible to get a hold of him. Ive tried asking about him a bunch in chat and noone rly knows anything about it. It would be the nail in the coffin for Pig if he did cover it but i just dont see it happening. Its too involved for Nick. Even when he had Barnes on we tried asking him through small superchats and he put the question on the pay no mind list because he had already made $2,000 that night or whatever.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I said this back during the Joe Cumia Saga: We really have to get someone like Internet Historian on this. He can cover our entire history for months; there's so much content he can choose from. Rekieta Law throwing this a mention would be rad but it would be better if someone could cover our entire history, than just talking about fatass and his many L's.