• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How to draw a Cow

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
This asshole! I waited all that time to see the cow and he only shows it forlike 3 frames! What a jerk! I want to see more of the fucking cow, you big bitch!
1681087536546.png

Turk February

Forum Clout
That's a really shitty fucking cow.

I don't care if he's retarded, fucking do better.
I disagree, Abe, he did that really fast because he knows he's an entertainer first, a drawer second, and I actually think he did a wonderful cartoon cow. I challenge you to time yourself and do as good of a job.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I disagree, Abe, he did that really fast because he knows he's an entertainer first, a drawer second, and I actually think he did a wonderful cartoon cow. I challenge you to time yourself and do as good of a job.
I just drew a photorealistic cow in colored pencils in five seconds.

I'm not posting it because I don't fucking have to prove shit to you.

Turk February

Forum Clout
I just drew a photorealistic cow in colored pencils in five seconds.

I'm not posting it because I don't fucking have to prove shit to you.
I don't know man, I hope I'm not saying anything out of line, but I can't imagine why a guy wouldn't just draw a cow and post it.

1681088641184.png

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I don't know man, I'm hope I'm not saying anything, but I can't imagine why a guy wouldn't just draw a cow and post it.

View attachment 108154
Your cow fucking sucks shit too. My cow is a work of art. If you look close at the eyes, I drew a beautiful sunset in the reflections. You don't even deserve to see my cow. That I drew in 3 seconds.

Some day when you're a House Man, maybe I'll let you look at my cow.

Last edited:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
This thing sickens me in a way other retards don't. Chef Adumb is dopey, but he's like a whole different animal. Yay Yay is terrifying, but he lives far enough away that I'm not too worried, like a tiger or Komodo dragon. Sobel is so close to being a real person, there's an uncanny valley effect for me that activates my primal disgust/revulsion senses.

Turk February

Forum Clout
This thing sickens me in a way other retards don't. Chef Adumb is dopey, but he's like a whole different animal. Yay Yay is terrifying, but he lives far enough away that I'm not too worried, like a tiger or Komodo dragon. Sobel is so close to being a real person, there's an uncanny valley effect for me that activates my primal disgust/revulsion senses.
I was actually thinking something similar. With me it's not a disgust but its like a real sadness. When I see him talking passionately about something extremely childish that really matters to him I just go "what are you supposed to do with him?" I'm not gay or anything, but part of me feels bad in a way other than anger.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I was actually thinking something similar. With me it's not a disgust but its like a real sadness. When I see him talking passionately about something extremely childish that really matters to him I just go "what are you supposed to do with him?" I'm not gay or anything, but part of me feels bad in a way other than anger.
I get that, and I'm not mad at Dan for being who he is (either one). It's more a "there but for the grace of God" thing, I'm horrified at the prospect that I could have or a hypothetical child of mind could turn out that way. It's not his fault he skeeves me the fuck out, but it's not my fault, either.