• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How the other half live..

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
How fucking poor are this idiots friends?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211229-152836_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211229-152836_Facebook.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 146

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
I know his friends are retarded but they have to know that he's an unemployed bum that leeches off his (former) millionaire brother right?

How pissed would you be if you made a comment like that and some spoiled dope popped in to say he spent 16 bucks of someone else's money on cherries.

Nigger garbage.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Have you ever met anyone over the age of 60? If they weren’t smart enough to have three or four houses by now and a couple pensions they are completely broke. My mom is Joe Qumia’ age, has nothing to show financially but gets $1600 a month from social security and another grand from a pension. She lives alone in a cheap rental house, has no bills besides the standard utilities and still gets outraged by the price of some random produce at the grocery store. These people live to piss and moan about money.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
Someone makes an innocuous little comment about how the price of pistachios went up, so Joe has to jump right in and explain how he's very cleverly beaten the whole system yet again via his incomparable wisdom and amazing self-discipline. No wonder everyone hates him.
No bacon, egg, cheese on a roll this morning…

Day 1 of an old school no-sugars, no-carbs, only healthy fats diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks day and a lean and green (6oz meat and salad) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to Sashimi, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm.

I’ve been feeling like ass since putting on 40lbs over the last 2 years…Lower back fucked up, can’t bend straight over to tie my sneakers without breathing hard, feels like I’m laying face first on a basketball if I try to get a tan on my fat ass…

A high weight of 250 today folks. It will only go down from here.

ANYONE CAN DO IT. Takes will power and the desire to feel healthy overriding the desire to eat food that tastes GREAT. I quit smoking and (backmin the day) blow…cold turkey. Just stopped at will.

If you follow this plan and get your body into “fat burning mode” (takes about 2 weeks of hardcore diet adjustment) WITH NO CHEATING…and the weight will fall off of you like a terminal AIDS patient. 😎 👍

(No offense AIDS patients….) 😬

Goal- 210lbs…

PS- I cover my fatness up well. Being 6’ 1” helps big time.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Have you ever met anyone over the age of 60? If they weren’t smart enough to have three or four houses by now and a couple pensions they are completely broke. My mom is Joe Qumia’ age, has nothing to show financially but gets $1600 a month from social security and another grand from a pension. She lives alone in a cheap rental house, has no bills besides the standard utilities and still gets outraged by the price of some random produce at the grocery store. These people live to piss and moan about money.
Have you seen the price of a kiwi? Good heavens.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
I got a 48 ounce bag of wonderful pistachios and 35 ounce jar of peanuts from amazon for 22 bucks. How is that expensive for this poor cuck?
Fyi, the Resnick family who owns Wonderful, and Fiji water are giant scumbag kikes. Big political donors who shut down importation of pistachios from Iran, to basically have a monopoly of US sales. Other dirty issues (water rights, pollution) as well here in California. I stopped buying their shit.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Fyi, the Resnick family who owns Wonderful, and Fiji water are giant scumbag kikes. Big political donors who shut down importation of pistachios from Iran, to basically have a monopoly of US sales. Other dirty issues (water rights, pollution) as well here in California. I stopped buying their shit.
You’re trying to tell me, that instead of competing, they use government to shut their opponents down? That just doesn’t seem possible you’re a loon.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
No matter what people complain about around here, it always goes back to Jews. Whassup with that, b

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
You’re trying to tell me, that instead of competing, they use government to shut their opponents down? That just doesn’t seem possible you’re a loon.
And they gobble up resources and resell them back to you at a markup. The money you spend on their almonds and clementines goes towards causes you'd never give your money to in the first place. They are deciding policies. They are deciding what stays and who goes. Typical kike fucks driving the world to ruin.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
And they gobble up resources and resell them back to you at a markup. The money you spend on their almonds and clementines goes towards causes you'd never give your money to in the first place. They are deciding policies. They are deciding what stays and who goes. Typical kike fucks driving the world to ruin.
The thing I don’t go on is the kike part. Yes, kikes tend to be more manipulative and evil. The issue is government. It’s not the solution to the problem. Which is power. There will be just as many power hungry faggots, regardless if we magically kill all the kikes. No one’s ever been able to get rid of all of them. Why not get rid of their centralized power?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
The thing I don’t go on is the kike part. Yes, kikes tend to be more manipulative and evil. The issue is government. It’s not the solution to the problem. Which is power. There will be just as many power hungry faggots, regardless if we magically kill all the kikes. No one’s ever been able to get rid of all of them. Why not get rid of their centralized power?
Nobody's ever actually gotten rid of all the kikes.
Worry about the centralized power nonsense when there are no kikes.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Nobody's ever actually gotten rid of all the kikes.
Worry about the centralized power nonsense when there are no kikes.
So we’re never gonna get rid of them, and their main source for all of this is centralized power. How or why would you think trying to kill all of them is more prudent? Getting rid of kikes is significantly less likely to happen, then removing their source of power (other than their Jew magic). Never mind the fact that even if we did, there will just be a new kike, doing the exact same thing.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
So we’re never gonna get rid of them, and their main source for all of this is centralized power. How or why would you think trying to kill all of them is more prudent? Getting rid of kikes is significantly less likely to happen, then removing their source of power (other than their Jew magic). Never mind the fact that even if we did, there will just be a new kike, doing the exact same thing.
Uncle A did a tremendous amount for his people in a few short years.

Removing the kike has happened 109 times or so already, its not like kikes are a new issue, Mr Faggot.