• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How Rick spends his Saturday mornings

Forum Clout
He actually responds to every email. What a lunatic. Imagine getting worked up and angry about this to the point you have to use your time and energy to send a reply to fucking EMAILS.

Found on reddit..

1709747372127.png

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
See right here your honor, he wrote "Hey Rick. Whatsup?". Clearly this is a felony email as I did not ask for this email to be senT to me and do not owe this person an explanation of whaT is or is noT quote "Up" unquote with me to a criminal cyberstalking white supremacist terrorist who once tried to kill black icon Patti Labelle.

No, I have no evidence thaT this person had anything to do with thaT, your honor, but asking whaT is uP is parT of a criminal conspiracy against me that... No your honor but... I thought I would be heard and I have all these tweets from noted cybersecurity professional Jackie Singh and...

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Honestly how the fuck does he have the energy for this? Every fucking day for years now of just nonstop correcting the record. I'm guessing it's some version of tard strength but specifically for furiously bashing out responses on his keyboard and phone screen.

G

I swear he has Asperger’s.

When I did phone sales sometimes a caller would screw up the menu prompts and get transferred to our department even though they only wanted to demand we take them off our email list. These people were almost exclusively 75+ and from places like Sioux City or fucking Laramie. I'd try to be patient and even offer to walk them through how to unsubscribe in the email they received but it would always devolve into 1) Sir, this is the sales line, no I can't just futz around with the marketing team's outreach lists because I don't have access to them...because they're in California and this is a sales office in Boston, then eventually 2) no, I can't forward you to the CEO, he lives on a boat in Greece or some shit, no sir I promise you nobody in this building has his personal phone number. If your computer stopped working, would you call Microsoft and ask to speak to Bill Gates? If you're unhappy with gas prices do you call the White House and ask to speak with Obama? 3) etc.

Rick's DLTIW thing may be a cultural rite among country rubes from the upper midwest and mountain states. They came from Scandinavian pioneers who lived alone in hostile Indian terrority and learned to rely on themselves. They have this obstinate distrust of institutions like the stock market, the internet, anything that involves waiting in line...The thing is Rick knows how to unsubscribe from emails whereas those old coots I dealt with didn't. Rick, in his righteousness, must correct the record to the mailer-daemon and explain that he did not subscribe in the first place and therefore it should be their responsibility to manually remove him from their contact list. I've never seen such petty self-importance.