• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much money did Anthony lose on his McMansion?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Easily one million if you factor in improvements.

7A73036D-AC76-418A-AF8F-79DA163B739C.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I remember how he used to describe his house and the parties he held in it, he made it sound like it was the great gatsby. But in reality it was just mcmansion with a basement with a 1 inch karaoke stage and a poker table with Fred from Brooklyn there.
I remember he bragged about how much it cost to heat the pool when he wasn’t even home. I bet he misses that money now!

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
I remember how he used to describe his house and the parties he held in it, he made it sound like it was the great gatsby. But in reality it was just mcmansion with a basement with a 1 inch karaoke stage and a poker table with Fred from Brooklyn there.
Looking back, they really wanted to appear “cool” well into their mid-40s. Instead of raising kids and settling down, they needed everyone to know they were the popular kids.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Idk man, it had a lotta sinks. That's all what matters to me.

Last edited:

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Losing the McMansion must have killed him. It was his entire identity, pretending to be a socialite hosting parties for all his L.I trash and sex offender friends.

It's fun listening to old shows and hearing him tittering about his long gone pool and theatre to try to impress creeped out Sirius interns while pressuring them on air for a date.

hqdefault (1).jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I actually just reread the thread and from buying to selling the house he lost 400k. But like other commenters said that doesn’t factor in the renovations: Giant dinosaur, the pool, the movie room, an in home bar, etc.

Edit: Also does not factor in any taxes, inflation, fees he paid to the guy who helped him sell his house, etc.