How much do you masturbate?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Be honest.

I feel like I’ve committed some huge betrayal when I do it. I’m not starting another theological debate though, that’s just my personal belief.

Anyway, what’s your numbers gang?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Sir, this is a pro semen retention forum. Kindly refrain from such vulgar lines of inquiry.

It only that were true.

When I get the urge I actually treat it like I’m in a battle. A real physical battle, the enemy is some kind of amorphous pervert loser fat guy like @Jenna or tiny rude nerd like @Turry Fawks and I kill them with my bare hands by winning (not rubbing one out)

It works.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Currently dying of shit eating disease.
I've been over this, but most days I bust two loads before I even get up and I can't sleep without blowing a load either. I'm prepared to bust a load at all times. I've definitely had rainy days with nothing going on where I'm hitting double digits and my jizz is basically clear by the end. I got a lot of cum in my nuts and a high sex drive. If I don't get the poison out I'm a genuinely dangerous person.

HR@PaneraBread

Kiss rubber, loser!
When I get the urge I actually treat it like I’m in a battle. A real physical battle, the enemy is some kind of amorphous pervert loser fat guy like @Jenna or tiny rude nerd like @Turry Fawks and I kill them with my bare hands by winning (not rubbing one out)

It works.
A bad week, 5-8 times.
So when things are tough you're pounding off to @Turry Fawks and @Jenna every day and twice on Sunday?

edit - seriously one of the most confusing things ever typed on here

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
"why not just going on a date, and actually having sex with a woman?"

why would i want someone else involved in this ?!