• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

how many years?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Ugh... For years.

I think I joined my 1st forum in 2002? Mostly for video game and music. Both of those produce the shitest people thou. Took me years to figure that out.

One forum I posted at, I don't remember the whole story, but one of the users offed them self. Thier good- bye note was posting the part from dumb and dumber where Jim Carry says "Big Gulp huh".

G

i vividly remember making an account on baseball-fever .com around 2006-2007 because i was in middle school and nobody else was talking about the young rookie filipino flamethrow on the giants, tim lincecum.
I saw him pitch at citzens bank in 2008 and filmed his bullpen on my handheld camcorder
Ole timmy jim slim.
Thin as a wire but hung like a horse (or so I’ve fantasized imagined).
That’s all i got. Punchin out

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
So I posted on this messageboard all throughout middle school and high school, was kind of the Wyzz. Place has two admins. One of the admins is an emo fag, gets his long-time girlfriend to post as the token "girl poster". They break up, she goes and visits the resident forum Jew and they fuck the shit out of each other. Total cuck shit. I'm actually surprised nobody has ever consensually penetrated Bam for the bit, but whatever.

The other admin is the cool older boy who I look up to. He goes to a cool college and talks about how cool is it, enough for Jenna to apply and get in! So I'm a freshman, he's a junior, I'm like "hey maybe we can hang out" and he starts making excuses, I get the hint. We never even run into each other on campus. He winds up co-founding a popular "guy" website (namedropped on Opie and Anthony), after a couple years he sells it to some huge media company and personally pockets millions of dollars from the sale. Now he bounces around high-paying "development" gigs at tech companies.

There's also a prominent Canadian politician who I'm still in a fantasy football league with. Very nice guy.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
A lot, but the earliest one I can remember frequenting was 3DRealms starting around '99 or 2000. There was a site called steakandcheese.com that would post a lot of funny and/ gore pics and videos too which also had a separate forum which was around the same time period. I joined somethingawful.com to submit stuff for their PhotoshopFridays for a short while too.

3DRelams reminds me a lot of here because of the memes that specifically came from there that nobody would understand, and the gay drama not limited to a banned user making their own forum, and people getting banned simply mentioning the other forum (that's happening soon, yeah?)

mach2269

Forum Clout
i used to post on video game forums... i'll have to check but i played a lot of ultima online in my youth so i think it was uostratics or something like that.

miss those days. sniff.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Also in 2002.... Started with videogame cheat codes and rasslin talk... I stayed away from all O&A related stuff until the reddit (message board talk on the show was so awful I avoided it)

Sometimes I think back about some of the older guys on those sites and realize how they were such losers. The stuff they bragged about and liked, or even random stuff they would say that sticks in my mind... It makes me feel better about where I post as an adult. Sometimes I get curious and look them up (we shared real names back then) and just have a loff. One of them became a gay 0nylfans guy. LOL