• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many of you have lived in black neighborhoods?

G

Personally I enjoy this BLM forum, but I’m just curious how many of you have lived around them in an area where they’re the majority?

ps - I don’t mind anthony wanting to molest prepubescent girls, but the fact that he doesn’t like my black Gods fucking infuriates me!

Huge Bill Burr fan btw :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I've lived in a building that's about 90% black, the famous 10 Sanromanoway Project at the intersection of Jane and Finch, used to be constantly in the news for it's particularly brand of gang violence. When Tom Green tried to be a rapper before the comedy thing took off he actually took a 5 hour train to film his video at this particular building. It's mostly all nonsense. Living around poor black people and living around poor white people isn't that different. Poor people just suck all around. Great food though. Any problem you have can get solved. Liquor store closed on a holiday, someone has an aunty who's got a fridge full of beers she sells for a small mark up. No pot? Wait here, I'll be back in 5 minutes. No where to smoke, my exwife has a bathroom. It's just... life... poor people life.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Personally I enjoy this BLM forum, but I’m just curious how many of you have lived around them in an area where they’re the majority?

ps - I don’t mind anthony wanting to molest prepubescent girls, but the fact that he doesn’t like my black Gods fucking infuriates me!

Huge Bill Burr fan btw :)
I did once for around 3 months. I wouldn't do it again.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
I've lived in a building that's about 90% black, the famous 10 Sanromanoway Project at the intersection of Jane and Finch, used to be constantly in the news for it's particularly brand of gang violence. When Tom Green tried to be a rapper before the comedy thing took off he actually took a 5 hour train to film his video at this particular building. It's mostly all nonsense. Living around poor black people and living around poor white people isn't that different. Poor people just suck all around. Great food though. Any problem you have can get solved. Liquor store closed on a holiday, someone has an aunty who's got a fridge full of beers she sells for a small mark up. No pot? Wait here, I'll be back in 5 minutes. No where to smoke, my exwife has a bathroom. It's just... life... poor people life.

I lived near there on Shoreham for a while. Sucked. Had a lot of funny run-ins with a big fat Aunt Jemima lookin’ crazy lady who constantly said “get off my sidewalk, white boy!”

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I grew up in a 60%+ black city. They are horrible to be around as a collective but my best friend was, in fact, a cool Haitian kid. I currently live in a mainly white development in a 20% black borough. When we buy our next house, I want the white + Asian numbers to add up to a minimum of 95%. I will apologize in the future to my children for exposing them to the 20% element when they were younger.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Grew up with the unique Southern experience of hating blacks yet having them everywhere, went to a half black school system that had been desegregated in the 60s, have mulatto relatives (it's a tough one man). I've lived around blacks in cities. I've never been uncomfortable around blacks tbh, just don't care for em