• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many of you guys have totaled a car?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I havent totaled a car, but heres an equally gay story.

My neighbor pulls into the parking lot in the middle of winter like a retard, slides into my truck, caves in the rear quarter panel, I do him a solid and say no insurance, pay me monthly whatever you can afford, i'll consider us square once you've paid up like 300 (not even close to the repair costs, I was being nice because hes struggling.)

THEN HE FUCKING DIED

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
ME: two for two without dying.
Same, best one was technically my fault, some hispanic families sedan broke down on the interstate so they thought the best place to park it would be in lane fucking 3. I was following an SUV too close and not paying attention because I was tired. He swerved last minute and I plowed into the back of the sedan and apparently spun and hit 2 other cars. A coil spring went through my windshield somehow. Only scratch I had on me was the airbag burned the hair off my knuckles. I had no insurance or registration at the time but the cops didn’t even check lol.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Same, best one was technically my fault, some hispanic families sedan broke down on the interstate so they thought the best place to park it would be in lane fucking 3. I was following an SUV too close and not paying attention because I was tired. He swerved last minute and I plowed into the back of the sedan and apparently spun and hit 2 other cars. A coil spring went through my windshield somehow. Only scratch I had on me was the airbag burned the hair off my knuckles. I had no insurance or registration at the time but the cops didn’t even check lol.
My nigga.
:pfg_md:

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I totalled two cars in one year. Both times I was high on benzos. Both times the police drove me home. also got stuck on a guardrail once when I was high on benzos and the cops told me to wait at Dunkin Donuts for my ride. The points from on my license from my DUI (alcohol) have finally fallen off but currently only one company will insure me. My brother gave me his car and bought a new one last time it happened but he said that's the last time. I don't take benzos anymore.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
once it and it may or may not have been related to this image.
FmizBIFWIAI3MZB (1).jpg

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Please do share your humorous anecdotes.

Well we were on the way home from a minor league baseball game and the girlfriend was being obnoxious so I started doing donuts in this empty parking lot we were driving though it and turned into a crazy fight. She got out of the car to walk home and I drove home with the step kids. Eventually she showed up and I took off for the bar. After the bar I went and got a bunch of flowers, deciding it the time to wake her up in the middle of the night and propose to her. Next thing I know I'm driving home and I've hit something and the SUV is making all kinds of bad noise and driving all crazy. Luckily I'm right by our house and the car makes it home and I park in front of the house. It's smashed pretty good, leaking shit everywhere. Trail of shit from whatever I hit to where it was parked. I get the ring out of where I was hiding it and get all the flowers and shit ready. Then I realize I've lost the ring. I'm tearing apart the house/garage for hours, I JUST had it! FAWK! Eventually I find the mother fucker, put the flowers in the room, and wake her up and ask her to marry me. She says something to the affirmative. After a little bit: "oh yeah, and I smashed up our new car." I went hunting around where I hit whatever I hit and couldn't find any evidence of anything. Got insurance money for most of the car and wound up getting a better one.

:brothaman_sm:

Forum Clout
When I was maybe eighteen, I was driving around after it snowed, doing donuts and etc. There was a guy sleigh riding with his kids on a nearby hill, and he parked his brand new Saab on the side of the road. I was fucking around, lost it, and the rear of my car swung around and hit the back of the Saab, and the fucking thing folded up like an accordion. My car suffered minimal damage, a bent bumper. I tried to flee, but I got stuck in the snow. I was with another guy, we had all kinds of weed on us, and I figured I was totally doomed. The cop arrived on the scene, and the Saab guy started freaking out, and got up in the cop's face, and ended up getting arrested. Another cop came over to me and said "you can just go". So I did. And nothing ever came of it.

I've been a few totals, the most recent one was five years ago. It was the only one beside the Saab story that was entirely my fault. I just totally fucked up, ran a stop sign, and got T boned by a Ford Bronco. The airbag went off, my sunglasses cut my face up pretty good, and I knocked out two fillings. It was just so stupid, and I've been a lot more cautious since.