• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many box cutters do you carry on your person at all times?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
for me: 3

I carry the one that everyone can see, that's the one (((THEY))) are going to focus on... On my work belt, right side.

I carry the 2nd on on the left side of the chest. A band goes around my chest. quick access. I change this blade once a week.

the 3rd, and I call this one the "cop killa", I keep in my right boot. Always there!

You?

G

I keep one in my dominant hand with the blade extended at all times. It would be operationally unsound to confirm or deny the existence of any further BCs and/or the locations of such further BCs but I will say I'm not keeping any in my ass. Not down with that gay shit.

Forum Clout
for me: 3

I carry the one that everyone can see, that's the one (((THEY))) are going to focus on... On my work belt, right side.

I carry the 2nd on on the left side of the chest. A band goes around my chest. quick access. I change this blade once a week.

the 3rd, and I call this one the "cop killa", I keep in my right boot. Always there!

You?
You forgot to mention the one in your ass.
On a serious note, I am going to start carrying a blade because the world is getting crazier. Whatever knife rambo carried in first blood is the one I'm going to get.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
they probably look like this
1669214436392.png

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
One time I was walking home drunk with a box cutter in my pocket, 3 dick head cops jumped out of their van and cornered me, one started going through my pockets, took the cutter and put it in his own while the other cop kept asking if I was doing drugs. Scary shit they could've say whatever and my life would be over, worse than thieves avoid them at all cost

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
they probably look like this
View attachment 79705
I've never seen these before. Are they actually good? I see people at work (especially woman) using box cutters wrong all the time at work. Cutting TOWARD them and shit.

Maybe if I buy a bunch of these and give them out to the retards, they'll avoid almost slicing themselves a dozen times a day.

G

I've never seen these before. Are they actually good? I see people at work (especially woman) using box cutters wrong all the time at work. Cutting TOWARD them and shit.

Maybe if I buy a bunch of these and give them out to the retards, they'll avoid almost slicing themselves a dozen times a day.
Depending on how much use they get I can imagine them getting pretty gummed up quickly. That's not much of an exposed cutting edge.