• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How long will it take for Rick to lose his new 500 followers when he's responding to trolls every five minutes

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
If you aren't a troll, why would you want to see someone do nothing but fire off 100 tweets a day engaging trolls
Even with throwaway accounts I'll follow bunch of people like ricky gervais, he tweets so fucking much on many different subjects it clogs shit up so have to mute him, Rick is constant stream of "no stlaker" wouldn't last a day

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Even with throwaway accounts I'll follow bunch of people like ricky gervais, he tweets so fucking much on many different subjects it clogs shit up so have to mute him, Rick is constant stream of "no atalker" wouldn't last a day
I had to unfollow shatner because if that. He was just constantly arguing with people on Twitter

G

He broke silence on today's "Bounding Comics" which essentially just wrote "he said" followed by Rick's tweets verbatim. It literally was what he demanded they should have included in their first piece. Then he turns around and says "if they think this makes me look bad" (which somehow it actually does) because even he seems to think it does, in reply to it. They have published his tweets, with screen caps of them and even pig knows it sounds crazy to anybody but his twitter acolytes and now he is shitting. This is a guy that supported a media narrative that called actual election cheating "baseless" over and over, using that term more in a few months than I ever heard in my life, that now thinks he is owed only his side being told in a favorable light, despite his own telling of it painting him as crazy. This just gets better by the hour.