• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How long has Joe, been away now?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Sorry. How long has Carol been T total?

Not having to hit the bottle. After a hard day's work. And having to look and listen to Joe's nonsense.

It'll be like the kids on the Simpsons going to camp, and Homer begins to lose weight, grow his hair back and restore his motivation and strength.

The moment she sees him deboard that boat, she's going to melt like the weird zombie in "Return of the Living Dead".

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
It'll be like the kids on the Simpsons going to camp, and Homer begins to lose weight, grow his hair back and restore his motivation and strength.

The moment she sees him deboard that boat, she's going to melt like the weird zombie in "Return of the Living Dead".
This trip may actually confirm he’s allowed to work in Europe. You should give him a job, RAY

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
This trip may actually confirm he’s allowed to work in Europe. You should give him a job, RAY

Don't you lads start this shit again.

He would not make it through one show with me. He'd either hoof stomp me off stage, get way too close into Alicja's personal space breathing through his mouth, or start a guitar war with Steve that he would very much lose.

Plus I know my people. One word about the KP comment, and Mario would beat him up in a blind rage like Forrest Gump.

I mean it. Full retard.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Don't you lads start this shit again.

He would not make it through one show with me. He'd either hoof stomp me off stage, get way too close into Alicja's personal space breathing through his mouth, or start a guitar war with Steve that he would very much lose.

Plus I know my people. One word about the KP comment, and Mario would beat him up in a blind rage like Forrest Gump.

I mean it. Full retard.
I would delete my account, flush my xm radio down the toilet and fuck my mother if this was actually Ray Wilson, he invited Joe onstage to play the gee-tar for Calling All Stations and Joe posted a selfie with Ray and the band from the stage in front of a medium sized crowd

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
I would delete my account, flush my xm radio down the toilet and fuck my mother if this was actually Ray Wilson, he invited Joe onstage to play the gee-tar for Calling All Stations and Joe posted a selfie with Ray and the band from the stage in front of a medium sized crowd

Sir, don't... Don't do that.

Forum Clout
Three men's all they were.
Three men out at sea.
Three men came into my pod, and took my sweatshirt from me.
They couldn't believe
I'd cut off the sleeves
I'd cut off the sleeves.