• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How long does good coke last?

G

It's been a while, but from the few times I had really primo coke the high would last about 20-30 minutes and, more importantly, it didn’t make you a jittery, jabbering prick. Instead it made you feel god-like and above it all. And no depressive, anxious hangover the next day.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
It's been a while, but from the few times I had really primo coke the high would last about 20-30 minutes and, more importantly, it didn’t make you a jittery, jabbering prick. Instead it made you feel god-like and above it all. And no depressive, anxious hangover the next day.
It's probably been about 6 years since i've done blow. This shit is keeping me high for 30-45 minutes. I'm sure my tolerance being so low helps but I didn't remember it lasting this long. I feel very social but I don't feel god like, more just fuzzy and glowing.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
It's probably been about 6 years since i've done blow. This shit is keeping me high for 30-45 minutes. I'm sure my tolerance being so low helps but I didn't remember it lasting this long. I feel very social but I don't feel god like, more just fuzzy and glowing.
The best blow I ever had, I bought the best shit I could find, did a whole fucking crazy series of washes and shit losing about 50% of it.

The high was much much smoother, social, fuzzy, warm. Much less stimulating (although one day I did an insane initial line and went full god-mode. IME that only happens with the first line of the day and if you do a ton.)

Anyway, I felt like a sunbeam was shining directly on my chest. Calm, focused, happy.

G

Are you American? Maybe just media bs but the shit I've read about blow being cut with fentanyl these days and just icing clubbers would make me pretty nervous taking it now.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Are you American? Maybe just media bs but the shit I've read about blow being cut with fentanyl these days and just icing clubbers would make me pretty nervous taking it now.
I'm whatever I want to be, Child. :image_9250:

Yeah i'm American and yes that's true. I was extremely nervous about that so I asked to do a small bump before I bought it. I thought it was garbage at first, because I could definitely smell baking soda and then it hit me after a few minutes.

G

I'm whatever I want to be, Child. :image_9250:

Yeah i'm American and yes that's true. I was extremely nervous about that so I asked to do a small bump before I bought it. I thought it was garbage at first, because I could definitely smell baking soda and then it hit me after a few minutes.
If ever there's been a time to invite a stranger in the bar to do a bump and watch them intently for 10-15 minutes before trying it yourself...

G

I always chucked it in a nasal spray bottle with some distilled water and did it that way. Hits faster because you're not waiting for it to dissolve in the mucus membranes, more convenient because you don't have to go cut lines somewhere to do it. Got chucked in the drunk tank one night and they gave me back my bottle in the morning so I hit it right in front of the two fine officers present and walked home.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout

i wanna get @CumiaPoodle’s take on this

the fact we got hollywood people dying from it makes you think its rampant, but i never heard of it in the blow were i live

its def a big question mark for me

G

i wanna get @CumiaPoodle’s take on this

the fact we got hollywood people dying from it makes you think its rampant, but i never heard of it in the blow were i live

its def a big question mark for me
Tbf all I really saw about it was some dipshit Brit who went on holiday to Florida with his family, did the whole Disneyworld/Busch Gardens/SeaWorld number and then told his wife and kids he was "going out for a few beers" one night. Next thing he's found face down in the bathroom of some shitty sports bar with a bad gram wrap next to him. Some Dopesick shit.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Tbf all I really saw about it was some dipshit Brit who went on holiday to Florida with his family, did the whole Disneyworld/Busch Gardens/SeaWorld number and then told his wife and kids he was "going out for a few beers" one night. Next thing he's found face down in the bathroom of some shitty sports bar with a bad gram wrap next to him. Some Dopesick shit.
I would say it is definitely rare in the grand scheme of things, you'd have to be dumb as fuck to want to kill your customers without cause. However it does happen, and since the drug business is busy and in need of constant supply, you hear about it often enough to get nervous.

I'm sure a lot of fucks who die also want that opioid/coke high as well, and end up with fentanyl instead of heroin.

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout
When I did it years ago, about 20 minutes. Sometimes 30. I used to be a degenerate. Almost missed the birth of my first kid because I was out buying coke. Got my life together, changed my ways and have been sober for 15 years

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout

What a legend

G

I would say it is definitely rare in the grand scheme of things, you'd have to be dumb as fuck to want to kill your customers without cause. However it does happen, and since the drug business is busy and in need of constant supply, you hear about it often enough to get nervous.

I'm sure a lot of fucks who die also want that opioid/coke high as well, and end up with fentanyl instead of heroin.
For sure. But Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Coolio, Prince, Omar from the Wire etc. Presumably all junkies who mislucked out to pick up garbage from some random street fuck. Again, I don't give a fuck really, but if it could happen to them, presumably it could happen to Joe Schmo even easier. And I haven't even smoked a joint since 2013, but the randomness of it still bothers me. Never had to worry about some chink poison stopping my heart back when I did blow once a month