• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How is this retard a "cybersecurity expert"?

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
1000005614.png

Dude I don't know a single person that works in cybersecurity that would even think about posting photos of their kids on the internet.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
probably exploiting her kids to set up a false flag of rude photoshops so she has something to powerlessly cry about for attention

or she's dissing on Patrick and taunting him for not having parental rights, since a judge terminated them after considering the best interest of the child

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
probably exploiting her kids to set up a false flag of rude photoshops so she has something to powerlessly cry about for attention

or she's dissing on Patrick and taunting him for not having parental right" OMG! They made fun of my kids!"

This is exactly what she is trying to do.

Dont post photos of your kids on the internet.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I mean what does she have to lose by posting her kids? Some whacky forum users making photoshops and calling her fat. She's broke, jobless and lives on a shitty island with her kids and twink husband no one wants to go to.
You would think she would have a separate account that is private for family shit. Not posting on her account that cries about internet trolls and doxxing a bunch of innocent people that arent even affiliated with whatever she is trying to attack.