• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How is the comparison racist

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
She looks like a fucking ape. I can't unsee it. But you say anything and you're racist. This new world wants you to not believe your eyes.
21-Girls-Being-Jealous-of-Other-Girls-15.jpg

Aped.jpeg.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
She

Find one photo of it pregnant.

so big and black @captainkamala wants it. though back when she was first lady I woulda fucked her. if she had a pussy. The sick part is after clutching their pearls about any insult to Michelle, they turned around and acted like catty cunts about Melania, who is infinitely more attractive

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Years ago I heard Norm MacDonald on a Philly radio station start a bit with “you know how we’re all supposed to pretend Michelle Obama is beautiful?” And I’m still laughing
That's even better than when I heard him phone into Dan Patrick, and said he liked old country but not the new stuff, because it's the kind of music Michael Sam listens to. Dan and his butt boys wanted to laugh but didn't want to get in trouble.