• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How is Pig Ricklinson qualified to appear at cons and do panels?

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
His books average less than 1k sales total. His publisher dropped him. Not verified on twitter because there's nothing notable about him. Nigga doesn't even have a wikipedia page. His writing career has been a giant waste of money and time for all involved. He's an unemployed man with a really gay hobby. He's a fraud and a great big fat person. Who the fuck is inviting him to these things?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Well, practically everyone involved in the SFWA is a nobody. Very, very few of them generate sales that are notable. If anything, I imagine that they are trafficking (in addition to children) heavily (like his weight) upon his now ancient (in internet years) "viral" abortion tweet.

That was almost 5 years ago, and besides becoming Chris Chan 2.0 is the most notable thing that he's ever done - which still makes him more notable than 98% of the SFWA.

G

Other, more prominent, pedophiles.
This is the exact answer. It’s not slander to outright say that Tomlinson is a pedophile. No normal human being would associate with the people he willingly does.

He bashed people who implied that his good friend Paul Weimar taking up skirt photos of kindergarten children made him a predator. That’s the kind of people we’re dealing and have been dealing with.

Also, Anthony Cumia admitted on air that he’d have sex with girls who’ve barely reached puberty.

And now I’m done. Now I’m done.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
These are the same losers who nominated Paul Weimer for a fucking award simply for being a fan. Pat having six books published makes him practically Elvis.
Nah. Paul is the OC KP kidtographer.

While the pedos are getting frothy at the cons, Wheelie Wheelie is creep-shotting the local kids for the evening's thumb-drive swapapalooza.

This is the hidden shame that's rightfully making him suicidal.

Four wheels and flies, Paul.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
He pays to be there. Anyone can pay for a table at those types of things. For example, people who can draw just draw nerd shit and get tables to sell their work for way too much money to losers at cons.

Ahhh ok. I should’ve realized the con scene was all some kind of scam. So these are basically cheap vacations where Pig gets to rub shoulders with more successful pedophiles and pretend to be a success story. Interesting.