• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How is he so reliably wrong about everything?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I'm not American, but I'm pretty sure the opposite is happening.

1.png

"I predicted this years ago." Aren't people fleeing California in droves for Texas and other red states? What an ass.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I saw a headline this morning about how U-Haul can’t keep trucks in California. They’re all headed to Texas. 😂

Fatrick is laughably wrong about this, and he’s also ugly and fat. His wife is also dogshit ugly.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I'm not American, but I'm pretty sure the opposite is happening.

View attachment 19275

"I predicted this years ago." Aren't people fleeing California in droves for Texas and other red states? What an ass.
The opposite has been happening for a while. People have been leaving Northeastern blue states for Southern red states, especially Florida, and they have left California for Colorado and Texas.

There is a tendency for some of these people to flee bad policies in one state yet vote for similar policies in their new states.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Wow, the complete opposite happened. Businesses and people are fleeing deep blue CA, NY, NJ, etc. for states like Texas and Florida. The richest Jersey resident moved to FL and he threw off the entire states Tax budget. Living in a no income tax state like FL freed him up to buy the Carolina Panthers CASH. Also thanks to remote working people have been moving out of liberal cities for the more conservative suburban areas which is why major liberal cities have become war zones. Piggy didn’t “predict” anything.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I saw a headline this morning about how U-Haul can’t keep trucks in California. They’re all headed to Texas. 😂

Fatrick is laughably wrong about this, and he’s also ugly and fat. His wife is also dogshit ugly.
Also notice he has ZERO numbers to prove his claim. He said they’ve become “attractive” places to live yet numbers of people moving out show a different story. Higher taxes mean people leave, child.

Forum Clout
All the califaggots ( I hate all of you mother fuckers even if you are brothermen) are ruining my home of Arizona real fucking quick. Pat has no sense of reality except for being under a pink blanket on a fart couch and at a local white trash rube dive bar. Can't wait until Milwaukee becomes full Somalian Minnesota and Pat and Nikki get burned alive inside the half hovel by niggers as Nikki waives the "black Trans lives matter" sign as a final SOS as she smells the bacon cooking that is Pat's corpse