• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How is facebook still a "thing"?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I admit I have a alt account for chatting with legit; 5 people. No profile thou.

It's crazy to think this CIA page has been around for 20 years. Really wonder what a 2023 with no social media would be like?

My Space was so much better.

quark

Theurgist
Forum Clout
I think I have said before on here?

I legit know of a marriage engagement that ended because the dude had a chic in his top 8 that his wife hated.

The quid pro quo surrounding the top 8 was weird. A high school girlfriend got mad at me for moving her to #2 and putting my brother as #1 and changed her #1 to her friend. I'm guessing it's a chick thing. I did not care.

G

half my Facebook friends lists are streetshitters offering SEO services. They are the only ppl who actively seek me out.

I had a real fb up until maybe 2015 when I felt no longer a need for it. I was also one of the first to have fb (while it was for university students only). Facebook was elite shit 2004-2006 but then became for the masses and supplanted myspace.