• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How funny would it be to wear a dress, tell my parents I have something to “tell” them: then blow my head off in the family room?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Every now and then I hear good ideas for pranks but they're just too hard to pull off because so many people need to be involved and be on the same page. This one is perfect, I'd call it classical even. Simple, to the point, and you can do it yourself before dinner time. Not only should you do it, I encourage anyone reading to do it as well.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Better out than in, Jimbo. If your self-administered scream therapy sessions give your fruitbat neighbor conniptions, that's a bonus. I won't press this, but I think you should do more art. Put your problems to paper/screen, it won't magically fix anything but you might make some progress, figure some shit out. It's also fun, and that never hurts.

G

...and your parents react:

khaby_lame.jpg