• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How does this whole saga end?

How does this whole saga end?

• With Patrick going to prison

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • With Patrick admitting Norm is funny and that we're still hilarious

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • With Patrick becoming the greatest lolcow the internet has ever known, far surpassing Chris Chan

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • With Patrick divorced, homeless and having to suck cock for $3 a pop under his local bridge

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • With Patrick being incredibly fat

Votes: 31 53.4%

• Total voters

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I want so badly for him to go to prison.

There's every chance that could happen. He's said many times if any of the stalkers show up to his house, he'll shoot them. He's also said that he's "never paying his abuser" so I'd like to see how it plays out when the lien on his house is enforced when he can't afford to pay that $24K.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Rick going to prison is the most likely of the options, other than the last one, obviously. Since it’s already happened many times, stlaker. None of these are likely though. It’s just not gonna stop. He’s going to die and the board moves on to bigger and fatter things. He’s not AS retarded as CWC so you guys really need to stop thinking he’s ever going to “beat” him in lolcows metrics. We won’t even get a liquid pat saga.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
He might honestly go to prison, as a result of his stupidity and arrogance. He's retarded enough to almost certainly have fabricated evidence (which is an automatic felony, unlike telephone harassment) between the vandal that looks suspiciously like him, YouWillNeverFindMe1488, or the poster in the containment forum who posted death threats and left.

He doesn't respect the law and doesn't ever seem to consider the risks involved with committing a crime. Just like he didn't consider the risk of a lawsuit based around "you will give me whatever I want, because I demand it" going belly up and putting him in debt. He'll pump 22 rounds into someone who shows up at Hooligans and says "Hi Fatrick", and then be in utter disbelief that these idiotic juries would ever find him guilty.

G

Political murder-suicide.

image-6.png

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I always figured it ends when his paranoia and retardation leads to some stupid shit like pulling a gun during a traffic stop and, after not cooperating with his public defender, he gets five years in a minimum security prison.

Pat will try to look brave but the other inmates will break him down in minutes. By Day 3, “Jellyjugs” (his new name) will get his first write up for loudly sobbing and refusing to leave the shower area when instructed. The next day will be even worse when he is falsely accused of eating his celly’s Moon Pie from the commissary, leading to a fistfight where his neck fat will be twisted and punched like a speedbag.

He will make no friends with either the staff or the other inmates, and by the first month he’ll steal a makeshift tattoo wire and successfully electrocute himself: his first success in over a decade. The other inmates will mourn, having grown to enjoy fucking his luscious tits. Niki will be notified to pick up the body, but will never show up.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
He might honestly go to prison, as a result of his stupidity and arrogance. He's retarded enough to almost certainly have fabricated evidence (which is an automatic felony)
He absolutely did fabricate evidence, since "Canyon Boykin" left him a voicemail saying, "I might not be a cop anymore, but I can still make your life hell".
Between that and Bernell Trammell, he absolutely deserves to be in prison. Unlike Fascist Pat, however, I actually care about due process.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
He's too media aware and manipulative to ever surpass Chris Chan. He will always align with which ever media outlet or platform will support him. That's not to say he's good at anything, but he knows who will back him up and that's where he'll oink from. The most likely outcome is self imposed financial ruin.

I don't now if Nikki will divorce him. I don't think a divorce will save her from his debts, and she's probably as nuts as he is. Who else will have her.