• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How does the nigger problem in America get solved?

G

1675053725635.jpeg

G

It’s already too fucking late.

I do think BLM and all the riots opened a good % of people’s eyes, but most are too scared to do anything about it.

The best bet is for blacks to attack more in the suburbs, but even then, the media won’t report on it.

Blacks, Jews, and trans are the new norm
Letting China take over is starting to look better and better. I would love to see niggers and trannies be put into a camp by REAL commies 😂

G

I go back to the states twice a year or so to visit family in ny and florida and it fucking sucks cock
Every local business is pretty much closed now, everyone is a faggot or wants to be a faggot, even young white men that are supposed to be the last hope are fucked
Chubby, listening to nigger beats and Puffing on disposable vapes and ipas and obsessed with niggerball

Once you go to south south america (patagonia) or galicia/rural portugal or central europe (vienna, budapest, even bucharest) there’s no comparison. Life is much better without kikes and niggers and unless you live in like a vermont cabin you’re fucked everyday in any mid size american city.
Not to even mention the “women”
It’s so easy for anyone to work remote there’s really no excuse anymore,
The culture is too fucked

Last edited by a moderator: