• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How does anyone find this faggot funny?

Forum Clout
Heidecker strikes me as a massively unpleasant person to be around no matter your worldview, but his body of work is pretty solid overall. For better or worse, Tim and Eric's influence on alternative comedy is inarguable.

Not to mention, he once got stabbed by his neighbor who was in the midst of mental episode and handled it pretty admirably, if memory serves.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Heidecker strikes me as a massively unpleasant person to be around no matter your worldview, but his body of work is pretty solid overall. For better or worse, Tim and Eric's influence on alternative comedy is inarguable.

Not to mention, he once got stabbed by his neighbor who was in the midst of mental episode and handled it pretty admirably, if memory serves.
More admirable move would’ve been to die to let more poc voices in comedy be heard

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
I just ignore and don't read anything put out on personal accounts by him so that I can keep his faggotry from influencing how funny I find Tim and Eric and his other comedy stuff.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
DjzAuEQVAAAn3q3.jpg