• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How do you sneeze?

Sneeze style?

• Total voters

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
images

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
My mom has always had a ridiculous, over the top scream-sneeze. Like every time she sneezes I just think "that was unnecessary."

I usually hold my sneezes in, like a faggot. Like I get right to where spittle would fly out of my mouth and I stop it. My ribs are currently fucked up, so lately I've been doing the hard and loud as fuck bit, because if I hold it in, my ribcage will expand too fast and I'll die. Also, screaming while you sneeze is a nice excuse to scream at the top of your lungs in public. I might convert for good.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I had a polish friend that used to plug his nose instead of sneezing. Fucking psychopath. Thats like super gluing your dickhead when you're about to cum.
My one ex used to do that. She said sneezing hurts her face lol. I feel like not letting all that pressure out of your head would hurt your face more, but what the fuck do I know?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I legit can't help my retarded obnoxious sneezing. It's embarrassing. I'll have little normal ones periodically which always come in two's, but the typical ones are loud and usually go, "choo...-CHOO, AH-CHOOCHOO-AH-CHOO". The reaction is always the same from the ambiance, "What the hell was that?"

One dude I knew when he sneezed would go, "ahhh FUCK youuu" which was hilarious.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
When covid first started I openly walked around with no mask and sneezed wildly to see how far the mist could go. I would mark on the floor the distance that my sneeze traveled by the mist particles. They weren't kidding when they said six feet.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
It's cartoonishly loud and, you know how they say if you want to sing, use your diaphragm? I never learned how to willingly but I'm pretty sure I do it whenever I sneeze. It sounds like a yell before a fight but it's just a nonsensical sound.

I think holding it back is stupid, because there's shit in your nose and throat and your body wants it out ASAP.