• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How do you not find Norm MacDonald funny?

Snake

Forum Clout
I'M GETTIN' FAT

maxresdefault.jpg

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Norm is pretty much universally liked and considered funny. What really bugs me about pat's hot take is that he likely didn't even have a real opinion on Norm before that. He just thought his tweet would take off and be a nice woke topic because Norm had just talked about Louie and Roseanne like a day or two earlier.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Also where we at with the Dennis Miller?
I don't know how to feel about him. I get that since 9/11 he became an unfunny conservitard. It's possible his podcast/radio show is entertaining enough, I don't know.

From the clips I've seen of his talk show from the 90s it looks pretty good, and back when he was a liberal he'd shit hard on the Clintons, so that's all good. His Black & White special didn't make me laugh hard or anything, but it had a hypnotic ambience to it, it shit on 99% of modern stand-up and it had a certain class to it that no stand-up has any more.

I'm gonna call him underrated, but became obsolete by 2001. I like him for some reason.

Also, Redbar sounds exactly like him but without the wit and references.

EDIT: I'd also suggest that it seems that nobody likes him any more because he made an enemy out of every social and political position. In the 90s he was known as a lefty, then he became conservative, and he supported Bush who even right-wingers didn't like. He made no fans by commentating football. He's too smart for liberals and too smug for rednecks. I like a guy who everyone hates, I dunno.