• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How did Patrick get a judge to sign away all of his parental rights?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
This is not something which is easy to achieve, even when all parties want it. It’s heavily discouraged and rarely granted.

It goes without saying he would, at the very least, have to actively and strongly push for it himself - this wouldn’t be forced on him. So we know he’s a deadbeat loser.

What else did the court know to allow him to shirk all responsibility?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
It's almost certainly just another thing he's lying about. When PCJ made his brief appearance here, he said he and Adrienne tried to work out custody with Patrick multiple times but he had unreasonable demands. That doesn't match up with his story that Adrienne forced him to sign away his rights at all.

I'm sure the reason he told that lie was for no other reason than at the point he wrote that pathetically self-pitying blog post, he wanted to make Adrienne sound evil and get as many pity points as possible.

In all likelihood, he's just never bothered to be part of Annabelle's life. Guarantee there's nothing legally stopping him seeing her if he actually wanted to. However, fortunately for all concered, lying under his pink blankie and taking pictures of his cats/lizard for 10 likes on Twitter is more appealing to him.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It's almost certainly just another thing he's lying about. When PCJ made his brief appearance here, he said he and Adrienne tried to work out custody with Patrick multiple times but he had unreasonable demands. That doesn't match up with his story that Adrienne forced him to sign away his rights at all.

I'm sure the reason he told that lie was for no other reason than at the point he wrote that pathetically self-pitying blog post, he wanted to make Adrienne sound evil and get as many pity points as possible.

In all likelihood, he's just never bothered to be part of Annabelle's life. Guarantee there's nothing legally stopping him seeing her if he actually wanted to. However, fortunately for all concered, lying under his pink blankie and taking pictures of his cats/lizard for 10 likes on Twitter is more appealing to him.
As far as I know he legally surrendered his rights and responsibilities. I don’t think he has a restraining order or anything like that preventing him from seeing her, but he certainly signed away his rights to her. Which is why he doesn’t pay any child support.

I’m just confused why a judge even let him, which they seldom do.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I'd be surprised if there was no recourse in getting some kind of parental rights back. He clearly believes he was coerced by Ade (lol) and was mentally incapable of making sound decisions (yes, but not how he understands it). Hire a lawyer (not Resto) and even the threat of burying Ade and PCJ in legal fees for years on end might be enough to get a weekend once a month.

He's had a decade to do anything other than dedicate a shitty novel to her with a backhanded demand she make the effort to see him.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
When Jon said he refused three separate arrangements because it had to be “on his terms” I immediately imagined Pig insisting stuff stuff like she can’t call Jon dad, Ade has to bring her over to his place because he’s a big important boy writing books who can’t be interrupted and Ade has to spend time with them together so Annabelle knows who her real parents are.

Of course, Jon can never be there because he’ll kill him and shit on his grave and all the other histrionic and delusional claims a guy who stood in the street screaming NOOOOO CHWILLLLLDD!!!!!! down the phone for 15 minutes is likely to make.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
I mean, it would have been impossible to completely sign away his rights if Adrienne wanted child support or something from him. But from the sounds of things she had Jon in her life and they were fine with just him being out of the picture completely. A judge isn't going to give a shit or argue if all parties are in agreement.

The only real issue is how fatso is such a worthless piece of awful shit that he could actually do that. It's inhuman to care that little about your own flesh and blood.

Forum Clout
I like the theory that I saw posted here before.

Patrick wants to create his own reality in his head. Its how he gets through every day of his life.

If Pat were to ever have to go to Adriennes and pick up Annabelle, he would have to monthly be confronted with the unbearable reality that he’s the biggest cuck of all time.

He chose to live his life in a fantasy world where he can lay around and tweet his reality the way he wants it to be

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Wow

dddb5c5739d17f8fe0f9ee5be6082d3b.png

You cant just “give them up” here in Virgi….i mean Milwaukee. I live in Milwaukee so this doesnt matter anyways. But in VA you must have a Big Jon in order to forfeit rights. You also cant just “not pay” here in VA, parental rights or not.

ef8d2b13e4c8f7088abb0edc2889765a.png