How did Cumpound Media remain so deep in obscurity after Gavin and the Proud Boys became household names?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
The only "conservative" things about Anthony" (I *LOVE* abortions") Cumia has been his love of guns and his hatred of paying taxes.
And those are plainly rooted in self-interest as well. Guns are his toys and he wants to keep his money for frivolities. That's the entire extent of the reasoning behind that. All of his political takes are so childishly egotistical. Like, every discussion he has had about business and the free market is framed in terms of how it could make things more convenient for him, never paying any mind to society at large.

You could make the argument that self-interest is a big part of conservativism in general, but I'd bet even the biggest hardline, Ayn Rand-loving, Max Stirner-meming, card carrying libertarians out there would be put off by the naked hedonism that permeates through Nana's personal philosophy.

As for how they remained in obscurity-

Remember that more than anything- Nana is terrified about being cancelled. Its why he never drops the N bomb on camera. And why he insists on the self defeating paywall for the network.

So any time there is controversy (Proud Boys, Shane Gillis, etc) they quietly hide and hope that no one notices they are involved.

As for how they remained in obscurity-

Remember that more than anything- Nana is terrified about being cancelled. Its why he never drops the N bomb on camera. And why he insists on the self defeating paywall for the network.

So any time there is controversy (Proud Boys, Shane Gillis, etc) they quietly hide and hope that no one notices they are involved.
I mean I can go along with him being afraid in general, but "cancelled"? From what? His entire faggoty compound empire started from "They took my gig! F-FROM A THING I DIDN'T EVEN DO, MIND YOU! But that's ok, because we're over here being basasses! No BAAAWSES, MY SHOW!" The entire gimmick was he literally has nothing left to lose anymore.

G

One of the lefts go to’s for republicans is they are all racist nazis. Its best to keep an arms length away from the guy who celebrated the deaths of some harmless band nerds because they were black