• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How did AntH envision the Ron-Colin Flaherty show playing out?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Did he think Colin was going to present some of the latest crime statistics, and then Ron would jump in with a humorous anecdote about a time he saw a black guy committing a crime back in Philly or when they were in DC? Then Colin would jump back in and describe how cities with black people are chocolate hell holes and AntH would pound on his desk and say they aren't people? Then Ron would tag the joke with a planet of the apes reference?

Actually stop and think about the possible outcomes of those two together on a show. It's ridiculous.

:image_9253_lg:

Last edited:

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Im pretty sure through incompetence they double booked them and Cumia just rolled with it. In hindsight it’s a horrible pairing. Not only because you’ve got a bleeding heart like Ron but also a frothing at the mouth racist like Colin. It’s bad enough to appear on a racist network out of loyalty to an old friend but then he sticks you with the author of the best selling book, “I Hate Niggers”, and you have to question why you’re even bothering anymore.

This was after the Ron and Anthony fiasco orchestrated by Keith The Cop and the double booking was probably his fault too. Ron has never been back since, at least on Cumia’s show. Unsure if he ever made an appearance on The East Side Dave show before or after that.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IF ANTHONY WAS STANDING OUT IN THE RAIN WHAT WOULD YOU DO

Worst idea fucking ever. But purely based on incompetence rather than a put together idea of, hey maybe I could make interesting or a funny conversation with these two together. He just said fuck it like he’s been doing and it’s why Ron had that convo with him after Colin leaves. He got lost.

Even if Ron wasn’t a liberal, if he was completely apolitical. Actually, now that i’m thinking about it, if Anthony put ANY guest on who wasn’t “far right” as Colin it would have gone just as bad, though not as funny. The same way nobody wants to have their ears talked off about climate change and white privilege nobody wants to hear incessant race talk like that on a “comedy” “show”. I can’t imagine just sitting there hearing those two old wops yelling about niggers.

Nana's stent

Forum Clout
Im pretty sure through incompetence they double booked them and Cumia just rolled with it. In hindsight it’s a horrible pairing. Not only because you’ve got a bleeding heart like Ron but also a frothing at the mouth racist like Colin. It’s bad enough to appear on a racist network out of loyalty to an old friend but then he sticks you with the author of the best selling book, “I Hate Niggers”, and you have to question why you’re even bothering anymore.

This was after the Ron and Anthony fiasco orchestrated by Keith The Cop and the double booking was probably his fault too. Ron has never been back since, at least on Cumia’s show. Unsure if he ever made an appearance on The East Side Dave show before or after that.
It was that stupid wigger cunt ali who booked the episode i remember she was in tears when the shit hit the fan.

G

Does anyone have this segment clipped? Because now I really want to watch it.

I'm hoping one of the brotherman can come through.

[MEDIA=youtube]kTeOmCRaFQU[/MEDIA]

20481AB7-CBBE-489C-BD1F-E1C5CFB064BE.jpeg