• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How come slobfuck calls us child and son

G

Almost like he has a fetish about being a parent, yet he abandoned his own daughter?

I don't think there's a real answer to this question so I'll just call him fat and make fun of him some more.

20220208_215536.png

Forum Clout
People in the past have explained that it was part of Mama Ravens upbringing/some sort of psychological thing.

On another note, I’d like to say, one of my favourite things is when he’s called a black person “child” or “son” or “boy” or something along those lines on Twitter and the black person getting all pissy for Patrick being racist. I know this has happened at least once. Does anyone have the receipts?

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
People in the past have explained that it was part of Mama Ravens upbringing/some sort of psychological thing.

On another note, I’d like to say, one of my favourite things is when he’s called a black person “child” or “son” or “boy” or something along those lines on Twitter and the black person getting all pissy for Patrick being racist. I know this has happened at least once. Does anyone have the receipts?

I got this:

Dog Whistle.jpg