• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How about the lawyer that made your daughter go away

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
gSMyjRw.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I have a 2020 Ford Fiesta, and I drive it when I absolutely have to. When I need to get somewhere it’s comfortable and sensible. I’ll get another in 10 years or something. I stopped caring about cool cars when I turned 26 or so.

This man is almost 50, and his car and bike are cheap pieces of shit, nothing to brag about anyway.

G

I have a 2020 Ford Fiesta, and I drive it when I absolutely have to. When I need to get somewhere it’s comfortable and sensible. I’ll get another in 10 years or something. I stopped caring about cool cars when I turned 26 or so.

This man is almost 50, and his car and bike are cheap pieces of shit, nothing to brag about anyway.
This and the fact everyone has brand new 2020-2022 cars nowadays made me stop being a car enthusiast...

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
This and the fact everyone has brand new 2020-2022 cars nowadays made me stop being a car enthusiast...

i buy a mid range boring new car every 10 years or so, tap into the savings and get one cash (minus the trade in value) - I do maintain them properly so maybe I’m wasting money but (((planned obsolescence))) of cars now mean they degrade very quickly.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Nice poor person motorcycle, stupid

16, jack about bikes etc. Are they budget bikes for losers like Pat?

I don’t even know what licence you need to ride a motorcycle, I’ve never had any interest in doing so. Does my normal drivers licence work or do I have to pass a bike test? Not that I ever will anyway, as they are gay.

G

Still never seen a pic of him actually riding it. I bet he looks fat and retarded as fuck on that thing.
He waited on his scooter for the Google maps car in front of Hooligans. I'm fairly certain his feet barely touched the ground. Mr. 6ft my ass. Dude is like 5'10-5'11.

He's fat and a liar is what I am getting at here.