• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

House of the Dragon - Game of Thrones prequel

G

Lmao! Nice casting niggers for a family who are obsessed with blood purity and inbreeding, stupid! Sick of this shit.

1661078677218.jpeg

1661078925548.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I read a review saying it's about women's reproductive rights and how men ruin that. Sounds like a real winner.
It's a real nice change to see a show about women for once, though. They don't get enough character focus these days.

Lmao! Nice casting a negro for a family who are obsessed with blood purity and inbreeding, stupid!

View attachment 61032
View attachment 61033
This is what happens when you stand too close to the dragon fire I guess.

G

If you would have told me during the first few seasons of GoT that there would be a prequel series when I’m older and i wouldnt give two hoots to even give it a chance id say you were crazy.

On a similar note i saw a trailer for the Amazon Prime LOTR series too. Not even going to humor an episode of that.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I wasn't going to watch it but then I did. In the first 20 minutes there's a fart joke and that's the high point. I expected it to be stupid, boring and shitty and that's what it is.

This exact thread will repeat when the Lord of the Rings prequel airs.
Don't forget extra negroes and if you notice you're racist

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
there's a lot of things out there in the "end of August/early September Nerd-sphere" that we will partake in just so we can still "get the feels" we had when the new cartoons started in September.

We don't care if it's that bad......we just need something in a Serial-form to make us feel like we're 8 again

This show is gonna be that for me

I bring up the End of August/early Septermber thing because these months are the lead in to October, which is the ultimate "feel good" month for everyone........

"OMG OCTOBER IS MY FAVORITE MONTH" is a trope but it's a trope because it's so true

anyway- it doesn't matter if this prequel "sucks", is "meh", or "too woke". It can skate because it's nerd shit during a certain time of the year

Why do you the "The Walking Dead" has succeed for so long

as a epilogue to the above- I'm not gonna proofread anything I just typed. Furthermore, I have no idea if what i typed made any sense

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
The lord of the rings prequal has black characters. One is a "famous" UK comic. Famous in that he was the first black comic regularly on TV. He's not particularly good. Can't wait to see how all the blacks get killed to set up the movie world with none of them around
Lenny Henry’s the BBC’s answer to the Iron Sheik, only has a job because everyone forgot he worked and therefore forgot to fire the unfunny cunt

Forum Clout
People are getting themselves hyped up for this like they forgot how awful Game of Thrones was after George left. I don't care that it's a show set in the A Song of Ice and Fire world, if George ain't involved then it's just another run of the mill heebywood production with a familiar name slapped on it.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Game of thrones wasn't that great to begin with. I watched the first couple of seasons, but other than the dude with the burned face being a really fucking pisser, most of the show was boring af