• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hot Take

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
but I like Biden and pretty sure all my onaforums funsters who didn't were either nuts or screwing with me.
He loves cars, has a catholic white wife and kids, is a respectable white christian man WHO NEVER TOUCHED THAT JEW WALL and gives me wholesome grandpa vibes.

meanwhile this new york fag throws passive aggressive jibes and one liners like a jilted woman. Yeah kiss the jew wall more faggot.

1682658973189.png

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
but I like Biden and pretty sure all my onaforums funsters who didn't were either nuts or screwing with me.
He loves cars, has a catholic white wife and kids, is a respectable white christian man WHO NEVER TOUCHED THAT JEW WALL and gives me wholesome grandpa vibes.

meanwhile this new york fag throws passive aggressive jibes and one liners like a jilted woman. Yeah kiss the jew wall more faggot.

View attachment 114610

"My dad didn't have a lot of money but he ran the largest Chevrolet dealership in the state."

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
He sexually assaulted Tara Reade, and took "inappropriate showers " ( HER words) with his daughter Ashley.

But you do you. Some people subscribe to Compound Media and still support Anthony Cumia. That's pretty much the same thing.

Trump is a fag, Biden is a pedo.
Lol, when i read Tara reade, this Tara reid came to my mind.

1682692841538.png

While the actual Tara reade in question folks:

1682692969715.png

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

View attachment 114610

I don't like Biden or Trump, don't forget Trump sold his daughter to a heeb as well

G

After seeing how quasi runs this place and maintains a strong financial position, I'm not opposed to hearing what that street shitter business guy has to say. Seems alot more in tune with reality then these other geriatrics.