• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hot New MC Serch Track - "Round Here"

PumiceT

Forum Clout
You can go find it if you want to hear it. I'll say this, and it's what I've been saying about his new tracks post-1993: it's like he has an idea he wants to deliver, so he writes it without a beat and tries to shoehorn it into the beat without rewriting it. He used to have clever rhymes and a great delivery. I think he rests on his laurels and expects anything he does will be on par with his '80s and '90s tracks. He needs a producer who isn't a yes man to get him to do better.

Oh, to clarify, "Hot" was sarcasm, "New" is just facto. No cappo.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20221021-122017-You-Tube.jpg

Nice liverspotted legs and ankles, you old kike.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
In the video description he brags about his car.

Fun fact about this video: The car shot in the video, the Audi A8 makes its first appearance in a hip hop video, ever!!! This ultra rare Audi A8 W12 is the executive package and there are only 100 in the world. And yes that is a refrigerator in the back seat of the car that Serch is pulling water out of. Sometimes you just have to stunt on 'em. FAR ROCK TILL THE CASKET DROP!!!

"Ultra rare" Audi, B. DJ Serch was disappointed Uncle Hiram's Lamborghini dealership didn't choose to give him a free car to use for the video.