• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Honoring the past. Inspiring the future.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Apparently Urkel and Harriet hated eachother in real life. I saw some interview with her saying that Urkel threatened her because she was being a cunt to him (a child) and he said to someone else "she must wanna melee" which is hilarious. She found out and tried to fight him (a child) and tries to come off as the victim when the whole story is just her being a bitch to a kid.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Is it some sort of nigger month in the US?

I thought every month was nigger month over there?
Yes, as long as the jews control the media, every day is nigger day in the US.

Also, what great blackwashing propaganda!
Instead of raping and selling drugs, Eddie Nigger has a classic muscle car and a father, just like Whites.

Gramma Rosa Parks and the friendly/sassy mother play tennis and do housework, not play video poker and defraud the evil White's generous foodstamp system.

(((Miller)))
1675289529424.jpeg

(((Boyett)))
1675289836694.jpeg

Heeb fag couple productions.

B1B3D123-CECE-472C-AE92-F6D9E77E4F0C.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This is not really heel-like behaviour, Abe. Or maybe i’m just a mark.

As one of the top babyfaces on here, i’m disappointed.
I gave up the heel bit because as soon as I started it the forum went down. It seemed like a sign from Gwod.

It's also more fun to comment on things instead of just saying shut up and frig off to people. I don't actually want you to shut up, Patreeky. I love you and your gay positivity. If the forum had a boy band, you'd be the cute one.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Yes, as long as the jews control the media, every day is nigger day in the US.

Also, what great blackwashing propaganda!
Instead of raping and selling drugs, Eddie Nigger has a classic muscle car and a father, just like Whites.

Gramma Rosa Parks and the friendly/sassy mother play tennis and do housework, not play video poker and defraud the evil White's generous foodstamp system.

(((Miller)))View attachment 92862
(((Boyett))) View attachment 92865
Heeb fag couple productions.

View attachment 92866

Really want to know how someone is a worthless faggot? I didn't notice this at first and I think heroes on gab.com pointed it out:

Butt,

If some doesn't understand pattern recognition, cut them out of your life... ASAP!

that would have saved me so much, legit, heartache knowing that 20 fucking years ago.

pointing out a certain group commit 50 - (to up 60%) of the crime is legit racist and hurts people's minds.

I used to hang out with a group of people that went to Central Michigan and always used their one black "friend" as a example of all nigs. fucking retards.