• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Honorary troll Martin Krafft appreciation thread

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Fucking ribs

4.png

Pretty sure he's not one of us and is just some twitter herb.

m.png

Either way, hey Martin, TYFYS

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
“Make a living”

It is obvious that Pat and Ugly Niki live off of fraudulent PPP loans and a monthly disability check because the government deemed him too retarded to care for himself. His tacky “wife” is paid by the state to babysit him and keep him away from the stove. It’s clear that they are nothing but parasites clinging to the system to feed them and send them on bargain-basement vacations, since it’s exhausting to be so needy and useless.

Despite his deluded oinks into the dying Twitter world about his delusions, anyone with a passing interest in his tired old rhetoric can tell that he is a non-contributing lump of shit.

He’s also grossly overweight.

Carol out!

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Updates on what upcoming releases?

Has Amazon (or Disney for that matter) ever contributed any money to the Republican party? Pat? You've said that all... not some, but all... Republicans are evil Nazis who deserve many terrible things and should all have their lives ruined.

"...to make a living..."

You could always get a real job, Pat, but not at Target. "Because fuck retail."

His inability to learn what sentences are fills me with sickness and hatred.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
But Rick, Jeff Bezos was just a retard who had the right idea at the right time, right? If you wanted to, you could upload your stories in PDF/Kindle format to your personal website and use your Twitter platform to market them. You'd take home 100% of the profits for a bit more work. Unless I got it wrong and Jeff Bezos is actually a maniacal super villain who forces people to use his platform to sell their wares. Then again you could just be a lazy tub of shit who needs a publisher to do all that shit for you for a fraction of the money. But hey, at least Barnes and Nobles carries In the Black. I think.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
"here we are" A place where awful authors can promote and sell their work absent any effort? Seems right up Rick's fat alley

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
"I wish working for the Nazi Party wasn't so darn convenient, child"