• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Honest ranking

Forum Clout
With 1 being the strongest.

I might switch places between Rokamazi and Warusaki if Warusaki learns to control his shadow breaker setzu, but since we've only seen him do it in his rage motomashi form I don't think he's consistent enough for that tier yet.

1668532885969.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
With 1 being the strongest.

I might switch places between Rokamazi and Warusaki if Warusaki learns to control his shadow breaker setzu, but since we've only seen him do it in his rage motomashi form I don't think he's consistent enough for that tier yet.

View attachment 77874

Screenshot_20221115-132403.png

Forum Clout
He acts a lot like Dan, every time he bombs he calls it a bit, like this one, or the one yesterday where he made a thread about wanting to fuck a tranny he works with, but called it a bit afterwards.

Let's set this straight my fine feathered friend. I and everyone in the hot chick thread agreed and still agree she's gorgeous. So that wasn't a bit or retread!

And if there was a copout in this thread, you would be able to google the initial names and prove it. I assure you it was subtle satire.

So that's basically two honest threads in two days. 🤴

G

Let's set this straight my fine feathered friend. I and everyone in the hot chick thread agreed and still agree she's gorgeous. So that wasn't a bit or retread!

And if there was a copout in this thread, you would be able to google the initial names and prove it. I assure you it was subtle satire.

So that's basically two honest threads in two days. 🤴

She was fffaaawking sexy, man!

1C8C2A57-1079-48EF-86E4-0A578A459A2B.jpeg