• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Honest fashion advice, Fatrick. You're welcome.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1639538740873.png

Post it to the secret forum, stupid, so Fatrick can't report it.

And if you need to ask how to get in the secret forum then you're not up to snuff. And if you decide to make a post asking to be let in then you're dead in the water

G

View attachment 15774

Post it to the secret forum, stupid, so Fatrick can't report it.

And if you need to ask how to get in the secret forum then you're not up to snuff. And if you decide to make a post asking to be let in then you're dead in the water
The mod locked the thread asking for a selfie to verify ID.
Which is why I just asked in the other thread for the archived photo of Pig's selfie holding his AMA sign.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I can't decide if the subtly-photoshopped picture is a good thing or not. I know some people don't like that it gives Pat the chance to say "that is a photograph of mine that was stolen and digitally altered by felons, child". But then you see the original where he looks just as bad; the same huge head, tiny shoulders, and the breasts and stomach of an expectant mother.

It highlights how delusional he is that he thinks that whatever the fuck was done to this photo (I think they distorted his face and increased the size of breasts by 5% so that he looks like he's in the second trimester instead of the first) is the only reason why he looks like a complete faggot.