• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Homeless people hate thread

G

I saw a homeless person as a child once. Now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big hurry.

SIck of their fake positive signs to get money. "Hey if you can spare a dollar thank you, if not that's okay! :)" You know what a fucking lose you are? Get a job.

Literally zero bathroom sinks.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Atleast white homeless people have the decency to make signs for money. I'll take the white homeless anyday compared to the shitskin savages that roam around here.

G

Do you know how bad you smell? You reek of shit. Do you know that?
I was thinking of that scene when a homeless guy actually approached me for food. If I had an audience with me I would've said "if you're so hungry, why don't you get a job?" but instead I pussied out, asked for his ethnicity, he didn't answer properly, so I said "nah sorry man".

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I’ve thrown so many drunk homeless guys out of so many places. I once had one that wouldn’t wake up so I put on gloves and grabbed him by the ankle and just dragged him like 50 yards away and dumped him in some bushes. Also had some fun times with old homeless niggers, give them some booze and they’ll tell you some funny shit.

G

I’ve thrown so many drunk homeless guys out of so many places. I once had one that wouldn’t wake up so I put on gloves and grabbed him by the ankle and just dragged him like 50 yards away and dumped him in some bushes. Also had some fun times with old homeless niggers, give them some booze and they’ll tell you some funny shit.
[MEDIA=vimeo]812004023[/MEDIA]
Did you film that? That's fucking hiarious.