• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Holy shit we have the green light for an MC Serch emoji.

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
I wonder too.

It really was one of the funniest moments I've ever been a part of. I remember watching the whole stream and getting bummed that he never read a comment, then the last fucking 3 mins he goes bananas. I remember frantically posting as he was in the middle of screaming and the thread exploded with laughs.

I wish we can see that old thread

Sniff
It was great seeing this stupid ass losing his shit. I know who you are!

I also can't see someone put their foot up without thinking of him doing it in that interview for a couple of hours before breaking the chair.

Rascal

I like the understated faggotry of this picture.

1685039139473.png

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
So how long ago was that? I could have sworn that it was on this incarnation of the forums, but was it the previous forum?

The post-Reddit years have been an absolute blur.
The Serch night? It was August of 2020. I'm certain it was a previous forum because I can't find it in my post history.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
I
:serch_lg: :serch_sm:

Many uses for the new emoji. It can convey embarrassment of even displeasure.

It can also be used to just mock as well. It's perfect.

Thanks to @Lamont & Tonelli for doing a fine job cropping, thank you to @admin for making it all come together and making a mini version as well.

Now I'll stop before start blubbering like Mike Schmidt

It makes a threat, without expressly making a threat. I'm a fan.