• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Holy shit, I think I'm bipolar.

G

I was asking chatgpt what mentally illness pat has, and finally learned what bipolar is. People have been telling me I had it for a long time but I had that shit on the pay no mind list because I didn't know what it meant.

The main trait of bipolar disorder is the presence of episodes of extreme mood swings, which include episodes of mania and depression. Manic episodes are characterized by a period of abnormally elevated or irritable mood, increased energy, decreased need for sleep, racing thoughts, grandiosity, and reckless behavior. Depressive episodes are characterized by feelings of sadness, hopelessness, worthlessness, and loss of interest or pleasure in activities, as well as physical symptoms such as changes in appetite or sleep patterns.

Bipolar disorder is a mood disorder, and unlike borderline personality disorder, it is not characterized by a pattern of unstable or intense emotions. However, people with bipolar disorder may experience irritability or anxiety during manic or depressive episodes. The key feature of bipolar disorder is the presence of recurrent episodes of mania and depression, which can significantly impact a person's ability to function in daily life.

Now what? I'm not taking meds for this.

I guess who cares right? I don't wanna be like a Twitter faggot who cares about gay mental health issues. Bam not caring about her schizophrenia is honestly inspiring.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Well you need to stop going in to work immediately and begin collecting government benefits. Now that you have bopolar you are creative, so start work on some bitching trap loops. You will also find bipolar pairs well with alcoholism and habitual cocaine use. If you have never considered suicide before, you will start. Be sure to post very publicly about it at about 6-24 month intervals places where everyone from family to even very vague acquaintances can see. Welcome to the team.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I was asking chatgpt what mentally illness pat has, and finally learned what bipolar is. People have been telling me I had it for a long time but I had that shit on the pay no mind list because I didn't know what it meant.

Now what? I'm not taking meds for this.

I guess who cares right? I don't wanna be like a Twitter faggot who cares about gay mental health issues. Bam not caring about her schizophrenia is honestly inspiring.
How does it affect your life? You only have a "mental illness" if it has a negative impact on your life. Otherwise you're just eccentric.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Sorry to be a literal Rutherford but I actually experienced this when I was heavily abusing Adderall for a few years. Stimulants are like pouring gas on your OCD fire.
I don’t have OCD or anything like that but that was half a joke and half an educated guess. I’ve been gakked out of my mind deleting old emails.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
You? Noooo.
:colin_sm:

66234268-02C4-44E8-BAF4-97B060316933.jpeg