• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hollywood sucks

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Forum Clout
I lived in LA for around 20 years before moving out east, and every time people are visiting LA they ask me where to go. I tell them to avoid Hollywood because there's nothing there but Chinese gift shop selling souvenirs to Chinese tourists. They always ignore me and go anyway then complain about how shitty and a waste of time it was. You can just see the sign from the freeway. You don't need to go there.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I lived in Whittier briefly with a girl. At the time it was like middle class Mexican families that acted white as fuck.

I'm sorry if that's not very relevant to the post but you're not giving much to work with here.
Used to live near Yorba Linda for a few years, it wasn’t terrible. California could be great but it’s just exhausting. I’m more of an east coast / southeast guy but I’d like to also explore the northwest (Idaho, Montana, N/S Dakota)

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Sorry if i don't take anything you say seriously, faggot.

IMG_20230126_093202.jpg

BigBeanFatty

Forum Clout
I lived in Whittier briefly with a girl. At the time it was like middle class Mexican families that acted white as fuck.

I'm sorry if that's not very relevant to the post but you're not giving much to work with here.
Used to live near Yorba Linda for a few years, it wasn’t terrible. California could be great but it’s just exhausting. I’m more of an east coast / southeast guy but I’d like to also explore the northwest (Idaho, Montana, N/S Dakota)
What I learned from living around that area then moving east was that I'd rather live somewhere that's 70% Mexican than somewhere that's only 15% black. Truly a chaotic people.

Sorry if i don't take anything you say seriously, faggot.
Duly noted

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I think Boise is the whitest city in the country, so I’m thinking of a move.

Idaho is pretty white. Not hate filled, there just is hardly any black folks there. I grew up in a farm town about an hour from Boise and eventually we had a black kid move in when i got to high school. He didn't like Jimi Hendrix as much as we were hoping but was fine. Boise is a cool city though. I just hate when everything isn't 24 hours.

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
I lived in LA for around 20 years before moving out east, and every time people are visiting LA they ask me where to go. I tell them to avoid Hollywood because there's nothing there but Chinese gift shop selling souvenirs to Chinese tourists. They always ignore me and go anyway then complain about how shitty and a waste of time it was. You can just see the sign from the freeway. You don't need to go there.
I lived in Silver Lake for 6 years. Went to hollywood maybe 3 times total to bring family who HAD to see it.. Fucking gross. every inch of it.
I always tell people if you want to see Hollywood, go to the Observatory, great views of the sign. From there you can hike up to the top of Mt Lee, You get panoramic views (Hollywood all the way to the ocean) from the towers above the sign.... climb the fence... jump, KYS

BigBeanFatty

Forum Clout
I lived in Silver Lake for 6 years. Went to hollywood maybe 3 times total to bring family who HAD to see it.. Fucking gross. every inch of it.
I always tell people if you want to see Hollywood, go to the Observatory, great views of the sign. From there you can hike up to the top of Mt Lee, You get panoramic views (Hollywood all the way to the ocean) from the towers above the sign.... climb the fence... jump, KYS
No one believes you when you tell them there's nothing down there. You really want to spend two hours in traffic to see some fat Mexican in a Spider-Man costume?

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
What I learned from living around that area then moving east was that I'd rather live somewhere that's 70% Mexican than somewhere that's only 15% black. Truly a chaotic people.

Duly noted
You're right. Moved from the East Coast. One of the first things I noticed was how on the weekends Griffith or Elysian Park, was filled with Mexican families having picnics, wholesome shit... They also all kept their yards immaculate. hard to hate on that.. Also all fast food restaurant workers were Mexicans who were nicer than any minimum wage worker I've ever seen in my life..

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
No one believes you when you tell them there's nothing down there. You really want to spend two hours in traffic to see some fat Mexican in a Spider-Man costume?

And stepping over sleeping/incapacitated/dead? people in sleeping bags to do it? I'd say unless you're trying to make it as an actor or some such shit the only good reason to go there is for concerts. Everyone in the world plays in LA and sometimes thats the only place on the west coast to go see smaller British bands and shit.

The Greaseman

Slingin' lead!
Forum Clout

Fuckin Richard Nixon in here