• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ho ho I came up with zero knowledge proofs, Robin

G

This is retarded on so many levels. It's obvious that she is trying to make her way back into the tech industry after several years of being unemployed and on welfare with her beta cuck faggot boyfriend. She apparently thinks that employers look no further than someone's Twitter feed.

early.png

f4f49bb42485dcb4687ef5d1dcd8c7ca.jpg

0a225002840dd771cbde4b4ee0489573.png

27c85de7ea966362ba23450cffdc97c1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I honestly think she is mentally ill, or does amphetamines.
I think she’s fast cycling bipolar. She starts talking nonsense like this and you can tell she’s manic. She’s medicated but being upset (like by the chat logs) and/or skipping a few doses lands her in loony land very quickly—she’s brittle.

And yet, still so boring.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
what Jax and Shane Nokes don't seem to understand is that a fantasy of past high accomplishments is not flattering if your present existence is being a bum squealing on X to people who mock your obesity.

You were a tech pioneer a decade ago... and then you threw it all away and became a fat broke loser? That's the LARP you think makes you look good?

at least blame the Kremlin for your career demise to feed the illusion of grandeur

G

I honestly think she is mentally ill, or does amphetamines.
Her mouth was doing the thing a lot of adderall users do, though she wasn't talking as fast as those people usually do. I think she takes some kind of amphetamine in conjunction with some anti anxiety medicine like xanax. Maybe an antipsychotic thrown in for good measure. What we know for sure is that she pops pills on a daily basis.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
what Jax and Shane Nokes don't seem to understand is that a fantasy of past high accomplishments is not flattering if your present existence is being a bum squealing on X to people who mock your obesity.

You were a tech pioneer a decade ago... and then you threw it all away and became a fat broke loser? That's the LARP you think makes you look good?

at least blame the Kremlin for your career demise to feed the illusion of grandeur
It really is a weird flex. It be like JaMarcus Russell criticizing NFL quarterbacks on twitter and constantly citing the 2007 NFL draft as proof that he knows what he's talking about.

MrRetardo

Forum Clout
I think she’s fast cycling bipolar. She starts talking nonsense like this and you can tell she’s manic. She’s medicated but being upset (like by the chat logs) and/or skipping a few doses lands her in loony land very quickly—she’s brittle.

And yet, still so boring.
its almost like theyre retarded,

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
this isn't amphetamine abuse, unless you mean actual meth rotting her brain. She's claimed to be autistic. She could be lying , but given her weirdo mannerisms I'm inclined to believe her. Abusing adderall can lead to mood swings, depression , mild paranoia. but not randomly accuse a federal judge of international conspiracies kind of paranoia.

Autism can be confused with bipolar and vice versa. She comes off as borderline as well if those chat logs are to be beveled. I don't know where you dummies get your ideas about about drugs, but maybe I'm wrong. One of you drug queers correct me, but my understanding is the chemical compound and structure of adderall for example, means it can't cross the brain blood barrier in the same was as straight meth and thus will never have the same effects even at OD doses. You'll just have a heart attack or stroke before you are punch a cop levels of methed out.

Sure you can try to snort enough prescription amphetamines to mimic a meth high, but it just doesn't release that fast. you're likely to die of a brain hemorrhage trying.

1702940037288.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
this isn't amphetamine abuse, unless you mean actual meth rotting her brain. She's claimed to be autistic. She could be lying , but given her weirdo mannerisms I'm inclined to believe her. Abusing adderall can lead to mood swings, depression , mild paranoia. but not randomly accuse a federal judge of international conspiracies kind of paranoia.

Autism can be confused with bipolar and vice versa. She comes off as borderline as well if those chat logs are to be beveled. I don't know where you dummies get your ideas about about drugs, but maybe I'm wrong. One of you drug queers correct me, but my understanding is the chemical compound and structure of adderall for example, means it can't cross the brain blood barrier in the same was as straight meth and thus will never have the same effects even at OD doses. You'll just have a heart attack or stroke before you are punch a cop levels of methed out.

Sure you can try to snort enough prescription amphetamines to mimic a meth high, but it just doesn't release that fast. you're likely to die of a brain hemorrhage trying.

View attachment 171759

EraGodless

Forum Clout

Fucking Stlakers

dodgeball-movie.gif