• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hitler was a faggot, obsessed with Men’s fashion

Forum Clout
Hitler was a sensitive man

He went to art school when he was younger
He wanted to be a painter
Hitler was a vegetarian
He was also a non-smoker

He hired gay and handicapped officers
He was concerned about overpopulation
If Hitler were alive today
He’d listen to The Cure, The Smiths, and Depeche Mode

That Seth Putnam really had a way with words, you know?

G

You got a problem with Hugo Boss?
hugo-boss-ss.jpg
DdD1sK0XUAAgJAd.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Real men dress in nice clothes. Does not take more than a few seconds to wear a suit and nice shoes. Who wants to live in some nigger culture where people wear ghetto clothes to restaurants and out in public rather than dress nice? I would rather dress nice and my family dress well also.
0*fftrpl-xCJNEMefn.jpg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Real men dress in nice clothes. Does not take more than a few seconds to wear a suit and nice shoes. Who wants to live in some nigger culture where people wear ghetto clothes to restaurants and out in public rather than dress nice? I would rather dress nice and my family dress well also.
0*fftrpl-xCJNEMefn.jpg
It was 95 degrees today with 80% humidity where I live. Fuck all this

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
0*fftrpl-xCJNEMefn.jpg

ANYONE CAN DO IT!

426a6a0d8cbb2a27d06be5fdcc243072.jpg