• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hildy's floors and sheets are caked in human and animal shit

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Flavia would never
Those ratty things look like they should have died yesterday. There's no way they have control over their bowels

Screenshot-20240620-080901-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240620-080958-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240620-080709-Chrome.jpg

Forum Clout
Flavia would never
Those ratty things look like they should have died yesterday. There's no way they have control over their bowels

Screenshot-20240620-080901-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240620-080958-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240620-080709-Chrome.jpg
I got a hold of the floor guy that did there MKE home before sale, he said he house was a cat piss shack and stunk. Hildy never responds when I say that either. The guy said they paid him and Hildy was a "creepy" looking guy, sadly he said the wife was nice though.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
I have 2 dogs. Both are kenneled at night bc having dogs sleep on your bed is FUCKING DISGUSTING. Tell me you don't fuck your creepy faggot husband without telling me you don't fuck your creepy faggot husband, stupid
It's also a great way to have animals that don't respect you. "We'll all sleep together like we're one big litter!"

GET A LIFE

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
I have 2 dogs. Both are kenneled at night bc having dogs sleep on your bed is FUCKING DISGUSTING. Tell me you don't fuck your creepy faggot husband without telling me you don't fuck your creepy faggot husband, stupid
Do you ever think it's strange that we capture animals and chop their balls off so they can be our friends and live with us?