• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hildy wrote a fantasy story about SFWA superheros battling against Internet trolls

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
spoiler alert: ti's fucking shit, I read it so you don't have to

SYNOPSIS
In the magical realm of The Scroll authors have an alter-ego superhero with different superpowers related to their body of work.

Plot
(for conciseness I'll just name authors but it's really their magical avatar in fantasyland, not their Earth version. Most of the time I won't name them because I don't know SF/F authors because it's a fag genre)

Part 1
Scalzi was chilling in Net Town when he saw a helpless idea getting harassed by a troll
1695159865196.png

so he calls backup, Delany and a few others. They have a gay little fight against the troll, who doesn't speak and his motivations are not developed. Long story short they win but they're worried for the future of Faggot Realm
1695160149440.png

Trolls are strong because they have a champion who emboldens them. I take this to mean Patrick S. Tomlinson but maybe it's orange man

So they decide THEY need a champion. One of the heroes says he has already figured out who it should be: SOME BLACK LADY! but it can't be, she's BRICKED in the underworld where forgotten authors go. You can't un-brick her!

unless... (read this one)
1695160634893.png

yeah Hildy I don't think including Otto Frank's "Diary of a Young Girl" in a story about fantasy works is very tactful.

To accomplish un-bricking the next Anne Frank they're going to need ALL the superheros from the fag realm to help their mission. Including the AFROFUTURISM heros
1695161079722.png

hahahaha I'm so sorry Oghenechovwe

so they split out to recruit heroes from different continents (subgenres of speculative fiction) of the faggot realm.

Part 2
a contingent of heroes arrives at Wakanda and beg the negro heroes to support the cause, they proceed to respond that they're in only if WYPIPO on The Cannon sector support it
1695161686267.png

then one of the blacks has a violent outburst.

heroes confer, all the land is in AS LONG as the obsolete white cis males from the Cannon accept to embrace blacks and gays I suppose

they go to the Cannon region, here more recognizable superheros (Asimov, Clarke, Bradbury, Verne, Vonnegut) are presented with the problem and are all like "sure why not"

Part 3
all the stars are here! all the heroes go together to the underworld but can't cross a bog because the superpowers aren't working in the spooky area. Unless they work as a TEAM!
1695162696990.png

eventually the Dune worms are summoned by Frank Herbert and the heroes ride them past the bog

then the team encounters ZOMBIES. Why are zombies manifested in Faggot Realm? I'll let Hildy explain
1695162927457.png

battle scene against a horde of zombies ensues. One by one they show off which superpower they have, heroes defeat them easily, nobody is even hurt.

Part 4
our heroes advance further into the spooky area, JK Rowling gets WOUNDED by an explosive dog. Horde of trolls appear out of a magical hole!

battle scene ensues in which everyone shows off their superpowers, heroes are LOSING

you know how in Power Rangers they fuse together into a bigger fighter? well they do that, Hildy calls it a CONGLOMERATE, each subgenre has a CONGLOMERATE. And the trolls do it too

eventually they win because George R. R. Martin freezes them or something (coldness is his power because "winter is coming")

they leave Rowling behind because she's hurt and Stephen King and I think Tolkien stay there to take care of her. Rest of the team moves forward

Part 5
they finally arrive at the wall were all "bricked" authors are, which is protected by a giant DEMON. Battle scene again! but he's too powerful so they retreat.

One of them has an epiphany that you can't take a brick without replacing it with another one, so they have to sacrifice someone to rescue the nigger lady they are looking for

John W. Campbell volunteers to kill himself. Wikipedia says it's some pioneer of scifi who supported segregation and thought blackies were smelly or something. He's like "IT'S ALL MY FAULT I HAVE TO DIE FOR BIPOCS" and they all agree and salute his bravery and contribution to scifi

During the tense process Scalzi gets invited to join the Cannon and their conglomerate form, which is... a big canon
1695168343300.png

they do the switcharoo and the black lady they went looking for, Octavia E. Butler, resurrects. She won a bunch of Nebula awards, not sure what her significance is.

She reunites with Delany
1695166978735.png

THE END

My Review

it's so bad, I'm not just saying this to hate on Hildy. The characters are all the same, the famous author's personality or history has no impact, they're all plain capeshit "good guy". Even when the Wakanda ones acted sassy about the white cis authors in the literary cannon it lasted one paragraph. The rest of the story they are all in full agreement all of the time.

Antagonists (zombies, trolls, demon) barely speak, their motivations are not developed, it's the most basic infantile "good vs bad" narrative imaginable.

THE AUTHORS he chose are fucking retarded. He gave a ton of attention to contemporary writers while cultural icons most people would recognize are either missing or barely have a cameo. Even by his own "white cis male euro authors bad, brown people good" standard he failed miserably. Verne might be the only non-English speaker.

Very crigne how he hand-holds the reader about who the hero represents. He explains that "Big Brother" is Orwell or "Foundation" the robot is Asimov, WHO KNEW???

THE SUPERPOWERS are mostly different flavors of teleportation, clairvoyance, flying. Very gay. The battle scenes were all iterations of "(hero) used (their superpower) against the baddies" over and over.

it's never explained why the black lady is "bricked", according to her wikipedia she's highly acclaimed, won tons of awards, and seems beloved in the SF/F scene, why is she in the "forgotten" realm?

weakest point: NO PATPOSTING REFERENCE, I was expecting a Robert Prongay ice cream villain. Nothing at all. Boo!

score: 0/10 I regret reading it and writing all of this which nobody will ever read in full. Well Hildy might, you suck ass dude I challenge you to a writing competition, loser leaves the Pattyverse

if you want to read this trash you need an account on this website and search for Eric Hildeman

Last edited:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Surprised he didn't make Rowling a villain as she publicly hates troons. Where did you find this?
that'd be too interesting and complex for Hildy, all the hero characters are just pure virtue with no nuance whatsoever

Found it because I follow Hildy on Threads and he mentioned this Scribophile.com website which writers use to get feedback on their work, so I looked him up on there. Scanned his submissions and noticed this one was about Internet trolls so I had to read it.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
excerpt from a different story he wrote
View attachment 152550
"...THE QUESTION were regarding THE QUESTION of a young girl's genitalia, if THE QUESTION..."

he got distracted with the young girl's genitalia and his brain malfunctioned
This guy thinks about

A) the most disgusting things he can to write about being a pedo just to trigger and own his and Pat's perceived trolls

Or

B) he just likes it