• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

[High pitched, defensive voice] I don't have tits!

G

Alright... sniff. I have tits. You wanna suck 'em?

tits.jpg

BONUS:

CmYpC-mUMAAZI6M.jpg

CmSdgYBVUAAMugZ.jpg

DELSoxpUwAA4Ztq.jpg

faggot1.jpg

G

4th pic is a panel of fucking retards answering what cereal they liked best
Aaron: I've always been a fan of Cap'n Crunch. It's a pity they announced they were stopping with the special edition raspberry marshmallow boxes though.

Patrick: BABY CHILD! You didn't lisTen! You didn't lisTen to the Quaker Oats press release! They're extending the special edition raspberry marshmallow boxes another six months! You didn't lisTen!

^ Real quotes from that panel. They're deranged!

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
View attachment 13125

this is what rick refers to when he says he was “buried in strange”.
it must be so tiresome having to put surface level “nerdy” lingo in every sentence talking to these fucking losers to seem cool
You just know that they quote fucking Firefly and other mainstream, low tier shit and think it's "niche".

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I know Vncle Pavl thinks using a v as a u like in Latin is cool now, but in my mind his handle is Prince Juh-vis-tin, not Prince Justin. And that’s why he’s faggy.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I can think of a few more reasons, brothaman.
I think everyone in this board could come up with 100. Quite honestly if the upskirt picture of the kid never happened I would’ve forgot about Weimer years ago. It reminds me of an Episode of The Shield, where a pedo left his shit laying around because he got a thrill out of people knowing his proclivities. I think that was Pauls actual reason for leaving that photo public.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Some of these I don't recall seeing before, and I have saved a couple for future tampering.

You just know that they quote fucking Firefly and other mainstream, low tier shit and think it's "niche".

I don't have it handy, but Pat did write something where his "characters" swear in Chinese, which he stole from Firefly.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Some of these I don't recall seeing before, and I have saved a couple for future tampering.

I don't have it handy, but Pat did write something where his "characters" swear in Chinese, which he stole from Firefly.
Pats the kind of Faggot that recognizes the good Baldwin… Adam, as Jayne Cobb from Firefly and not as Animal Mother from Full Metal Jacket.