• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hidden pedo truth behind 'THAT CUNT WON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME' -TXT revealed (not clickbait)

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Ant's version of the events is bizarre:
He loses his mind when he reads the tweet. "This is my family business, how dare you talk about it like that." This wasn't a serious tweet. I stayed, I had beers, I ate, a bunch of fans were there. A lot of money was spent in the place that night. But that's all he say, the tweet against his restaurant. I couldn't tell him any different. He did not show up for three days of work. He would not do the show with me for three days because of that.

Then, because of everyone else walking on "Greggshells," I had to be called into Scott Greenstein's office, our boss, and I was yelled at saying "Get him back on the show" even though I had been coming to work. Yet I am getting yelled at because Opie isn't coming to work. This is the type of shit that anyone that works with him has to go through. I don't understand how, why it happens or what it is. I don't understand why people feel compelled not to confront him. So I had to call, I had to bite my tongue, swallow my pride and apologize for something when I really didn't do anything wrong. If he misinterpreted it or I didn't word it properly to be sarcastic, I'll take the blame. But to not to show up for work? That's immature, to say the least. .

Now, the text message, that's before he addressed the F.H. Riley's thing to me. I had come in that morning after that weekend. I believe I had come in, he was angry with me over something, I can't recall what it was. Perhaps I came in right before the show started or the music was playing, I sat down, sometimes that would get him pissed. But he was pissed at me. It may have been the F.H. Riley's thing.
His timeline is completely wrong.

FACTS:
  • FH Riley's tweet was over the weekend.
  • 'That cunt won't even look at me' TXT was the following Monday (10 Dec 2012). He sent the text just before the show started. Opie immediately understood what happened, shouted at Anthony and stormed off. Street Fighting Man kept playing solo for minutes, then half an hour of best of the worst, and finally Ant and Jim went on air without Opie.
  • Opie came back Thursday 13 Dec 2012.

Who was the TXT meant for?

Ant's version:
Was the text meant for Jim Norton, as Opie suspects?

Suffice to say, it was somebody who deserved to know that there was a problem between the two of us at that moment.
Jimmy's version:
Was the F.H. Riley's, "He won't even look at me text" meant for you?

I honestly don't believe it was. I would've been shocked to get that text. I remember it happening because I was sitting across from Opie, I had no idea what they were talking about. It took a second to catch on what was going on. There was no moment where I thought it would be for me. Anthony said he was sending it to his girlfriend, and that seemed plausible to me.

Obviously the TXT meant for Jimmy, right?

Possible. But more likely Jimmy speaks the truth. Except it wasn't meant for Melissa Stetten, but Ant's online girlfriend at the time. A 40-year-old man pretending to be a troubled 14-year-old girl.

BigGiantHead aka SelfCuttingGirl confessional:

Then after a few days Anthony DM me, i never DM him first. We talked a little and i thought it was funny. I thought for sure he got the joke or would very soon. The DM went for a few days then he gave me his number to text. So i did. We texted about Star Trek (who was better Mudd or Q), we talked about the show (and at the time how he felt one of the co-workers was really boring and lame). I was overwhelmed with being somewhat on the inside. Now if i wanted to add to a topic during the show i could txt Anthony and he would bring up my point on the show.
The timeline matches. For example, this infamous tweet was just weeks before and the catfish wasn't revealed until April 2013. They were regularly texting during the show. They were texting about how much Anthony disliked one of his co-workers. Everything matches.

Renaus

Forum Clout
"And apologize for something when I really didn't do anything wrong. If he misinterpreted it or I didn't word it properly to be sarcastic, I'll take the blame"
It is literally a passive-aggressive thing that only a woman would do. Just be a man and say what you want to say. Opie was a faggot too for not confronting him directly.