• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hi, I'm Mike Ehrmantraut

G

I'm a stoic, excellent judge of character.
I died because I started verbally attacking a narcissistic murderer who I previously described as a ticking time bomb, whilst unarmed in the middle of nowhere.
I'm the smartest character on the show. Pretty cool, huh?

faggotbycircumstance.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Meh. Walt was a timebomb in the sense that he would do foolish shit, but not necessarily the kind to impulsively pop caps. I just rewatched it not long ago. It's alright, but Sopranos will always be superior. You can drop in on almost any episode and be entertained.
Even as corny as the Christopher episode is, it still gave us this gem: "He was gay, Gary Cooper?"

Last edited:

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Very realistic writing.

Mr magoo took out an entire gang of ethnics with his arthritic liver spotted grandpa hands and then swallowed a whole bottle of prednisone like it was nothing without even a sip of water to wash it down. I give this scene 10/10 worthers original hard candies

G

I'm a stoic, excellent judge of character.
I died because I started verbally attacking a narcissistic murderer who I previously described as a ticking time bomb, whilst unarmed in the middle of nowhere.
I'm the smartest character on the show. Pretty cool, huh?

View attachment 56013
I was also aware of his penchant for trying to hide firearms. But hey, at least I got to say a cuss at him and go out like a cool guy...just like Gus. And Hank. And Walt himself. That didn't get tiresome.