• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey Smilin Strange

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
W-A-R-T: Wart Radio
I have a fan theory about the show: Wellville was an experimental town populated entirely by mental patients that while harmless, were still too nutty to participate in normal society.
That's a great theory.

Artie was a fucking lunatic.

btw I remember embracing my nickname when I was a kid because of this show and because of Artie, the strongest man, in the world.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Fawk, that was heartbreaking. Toby Huss is a national treasure. I have to do Artie for Halloween at least once before I die, don't care how many of you queers call me a faggot for looking forward to dressing up.
Danny Tamberelli talked about how that scene resonated with himself at the time because he was at that age and crossroads starting to not be a little kid anymore. He talked about it in that Orange Years documentary. Which I recommend watching if you haven't seen it.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Fawk, gonna have to watch this now. Don't know how I missed it.
It's on Hulu. It did make me feel teary eyed a couple times because you realize how great the shows were in the golden era of Nickelodeon and the interviews are great.

I know people like to say duh living in the past blah blah blah and I get it, but sometimes you can't ignore what actually made an impression on you, and if you grew up a kid in the 90s and had Nickelodeon access, you know it's true.