• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

hey pat, I know you're lurking here. just thought this was appropriate for your current situation

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
food for thought. god bless.

1645506766021.png

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I used to be a junkie and there are dozens of serious, proper and clinical signs that Fat Faggot Patrick Sean Tomlinson is addicted to some aspect of online interaction. In particular with the highly toxic practices of arguing, consistently needing the last word, denying reality to the point of absurdity and painting a portrait of victimhood while being viciously aggressive to everyone who doesn't heap praise and validation on him.
His hunts for the circumstances where he gets these bite size nuggets of a dopamine fix are becoming increasingly reckless. His behaviour is noticeably more paranoid, arrogant, aloof, smarmy and bitter.
He disregards any and all good advice and well wishers to chase his fix because 'he knows best child'
He engages in impulsive, self destructive and careless behaviour to garner the online validation and gives no thought to consequences.
He consistently blames others for his problems and aggravates it to shake some semblance of a fix from it.
He has neglected other facets of his life. He spends more time hunting down his fix, engaging with others to obtain it and time taking and taking it. If left unchecked(all puns intended) Fatrick would spend almost every waking moment engaged on Twitter to feed his habit.
His home life, professional life, health, weight, motivation, professional and personal relationships have all greatly suffered in the recent months because Fatrick is finding it hard to get the satisfaction he once achieved by a single Twitter argument.
Where once it was political or social or economical issues he would fight about, have the last word, talk down to the other person, appear smug, self congratulatory and domineering... Now Fatrick is in endless arguments with Twitter accounts representing his yellow teeth(I would argue that in the last 2 years he has brushed his pissy teeth less than ever because of his growing addiction) his toilet, his couch, countless avatars of him... The cycle is never ending and he sends literally HUNDREDS of tweets a day to these people.
Where once a few lines of obnoxiously arrogant replies on a topic was enough he now HAS to pick on legions of interested folk, bemused bystanders, genuine well wishers etc to berate and belittle them and appear the wise, experienced sage in the matter. And it can be any matter, Fatrick is so hungry, so famished for validation he has deluded himself into believing he is an expert at every single, and I mean EVERY single activity on earth, and the few he is willing to conceded he posits his father was a peerless hero at.

The craving for the dopamine fix and validation has reached a certain apex recently and it is at this point that lasting damage to one's life can very easily be done, recovery is more difficult and the addict will feel almost justified in his increasingly unhinged and reckless behaviour to hunt down his fix.

Patrick Tubby Tomlinson is a fat faggot fuck hooked on twitter basically. And he is losing his mind.
Patrick is a poof essentially

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
I used to be a junkie and there are dozens of serious, proper and clinical signs that Fat Faggot Patrick Sean Tomlinson is addicted to some aspect of online interaction. In particular with the highly toxic practices of arguing, consistently needing the last word, denying reality to the point of absurdity and painting a portrait of victimhood while being viciously aggressive to everyone who doesn't heap praise and validation on him.
His hunts for the circumstances where he gets these bite size nuggets of a dopamine fix are becoming increasingly reckless. His behaviour is noticeably more paranoid, arrogant, aloof, smarmy and bitter.
He disregards any and all good advice and well wishers to chase his fix because 'he knows best child'
He engages in impulsive, self destructive and careless behaviour to garner the online validation and gives no thought to consequences.
He consistently blames others for his problems and aggravates it to shake some semblance of a fix from it.
He has neglected other facets of his life. He spends more time hunting down his fix, engaging with others to obtain it and time taking and taking it. If left unchecked(all puns intended) Fatrick would spend almost every waking moment engaged on Twitter to feed his habit.
His home life, professional life, health, weight, motivation, professional and personal relationships have all greatly suffered in the recent months because Fatrick is finding it hard to get the satisfaction he once achieved by a single Twitter argument.
Where once it was political or social or economical issues he would fight about, have the last word, talk down to the other person, appear smug, self congratulatory and domineering... Now Fatrick is in endless arguments with Twitter accounts representing his yellow teeth(I would argue that in the last 2 years he has brushed his pissy teeth less than ever because of his growing addiction) his toilet, his couch, countless avatars of him... The cycle is never ending and he sends literally HUNDREDS of tweets a day to these people.
Where once a few lines of obnoxiously arrogant replies on a topic was enough he now HAS to pick on legions of interested folk, bemused bystanders, genuine well wishers etc to berate and belittle them and appear the wise, experienced sage in the matter. And it can be any matter, Fatrick is so hungry, so famished for validation he has deluded himself into believing he is an expert at every single, and I mean EVERY single activity on earth, and the few he is willing to conceded he posits his father was a peerless hero at.

The craving for the dopamine fix and validation has reached a certain apex recently and it is at this point that lasting damage to one's life can very easily be done, recovery is more difficult and the addict will feel almost justified in his increasingly unhinged and reckless behaviour to hunt down his fix.

Patrick Tubby Tomlinson is a fat faggot fuck hooked on twitter basically. And he is losing his mind.
Patrick is a poof essentially
Agreed dude. He's chasing the highs he'd used to get when he would belittle people with his blue checkmark and garner hundreds/thousands of likes. Knowing that he "beat" someone in an argument, insulted them, and received tons of praise for it gave him validation and made him feel powerful. But when he lost the checkmark, he lost that ability because he's automatically on the Twitter sheeps' pay-no-mind list. He's spiraling because he needs that fix and just can't get it. With his withdrawal from Twitter, I imagine things aren't going over too well at the half-hovel right about now.

It's genuinely scary what social media can do to people. Twitter, Trump, and alcohol have fried Piggy's brain. I know he was always an ass but I'm 100% certain that he would have been a lot more decent and tolerable of a human being had it not been for Twitter.

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
I gotta get to a meeting.

Jim_Norton_photo_by_Josh_Alder.jpg
I wonder what would happen if the worm was served say a normal steak and sauce but was told LATER that the sauce was red wine based... The scumbag would lose the plot...
Spend two hours on the show bitching about it, tying it into a story where he acted tough, add another story where he has a wacky encounter with z lister.

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
Agreed dude. He's chasing the highs he'd used to get when he would belittle people with his blue checkmark and garner hundreds/thousands of likes. Knowing that he "beat" someone in an argument, insulted them, and received tons of praise for it gave him validation and made him feel powerful. But when he lost the checkmark, he lost that ability because he's automatically on the Twitter sheeps' pay-no-mind list. He's spiraling because he needs that fix and just can't get it. With his withdrawal from Twitter, I imagine things aren't going over too well at the half-hovel right about now.

It's genuinely scary what social media can do to people. Twitter, Trump, and alcohol have fried Piggy's brain. I know he was always an ass but I'm 100% certain that he would have been a lot more decent and tolerable of a human being had it not been for Twitter.
Oh good point... He was fairly arrogant and obnoxiously smug when he had a blue tick but ever since he makes up for it by dismissing everything he doesn't like and being a bitter stuck up prick!

That's what I am wondering now too. Dumbo is putting up with this for a long time now... And he is spending more and more time on twitter. He probably rants at her loads too, he has put a fucking lien on their house and he is fucking off every day to write about Tiny Tim in a bar he has now caused a big shit storm with. She must know he is faking things like the 'vandalism'.... He's paying no attention to her as long as he is engaged in these fights with his toilet!
And you know i doubt that flabby, noodle armed soft body and his fey, queen John Waters voice is much of a turn on. I struggle to see what she is getting out of it because she has money and she CAN do better. And Paddy the Poof has gained a fair bit of weight recently... It must be bloody hard to listen to him rant and pink about stalkers and twitter and liars and piss stained teeth from a fat fuck whose gunt gets in the way now!!! 😂
Please Nikki get on Tinder! She would have tons of matches from the get go

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Yo Pat I know you’re reading this so I’ll keep this brief

While you’re trying to get clout on Twitter hoping for war with Russia (I’m sure our tranny army will destroy them), never forget that your kid, the one thing in this world that you’ve actually made that might not be a total disaster, is being raised by your best friend.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Addiction is crippling but Pat suffers from the most mundane, faggy and recoverable thing possible. However I think his twitter issues come from his mental disability. Kind of like how an autist will do one thing and be really good at it. Except Pat sucks at everything that isnt being a worthless porch monkey.